Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a flat, straight Glock trigger? Pull up a chair and come inside.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarbaresi View Post
    FWIW, before you spend too much money on a new trigger, it would do yourself justice to really study and understand the mechanics of a Glock trigger and how to affect certain characteristics with the various trigger components (connector, trigger spring, striker spring, striker safety spring, striker safety block, etc...).

One of the great things about striker fired handguns is that mechanically the trigger pull is consistent each and every time. The inconsistency comes from us as the shooter. Simply adding a flat faced trigger is not going to significantly impact the feel of the trigger pull, it will change the way the trigger feels on your finger and perhaps the mechanics of the shoe design can assist you in more consistent press to the rear or finger placement. If you really want to change the way the trigger feels, you really need to start playing around with the other components.
    That's not entirely true. Depending on which trigger you get, just dropping it in CAN significantly impact the feel of the trigger pull. The GlockKraft in particular is designed to remove a bit of the pre-travel and over travel (while still remaining drop safe). That makes a pretty big impact on the feel of the trigger pull. The increased leverage of a flat/straight trigger also impacts the feel of the trigger pull.

I agree with everything else you said 100%.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Some aftermarket triggers have changed the relationship between the pivot points. This can have an effect on trigger feel.

The two great things about the Glock is they are easy to work on and the parts are cheap. If you are looking for a certain feel then my recommendation would be to buy the related parts and swap them out one at a time to learn what they do.
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 02-18-16 at 11:39.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Unfortunately my GlockKraft trigger has begun to present an issue. After one firing session of 250rds, I noticed the roll pin walking out of the trigger safety. I pressed it back in as it was still lined up, but after another 100 rounds, its walked out further. Just a data point - Ill play with it, not notifying manufacturer yet.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Interesting....good to know. Keep us updated!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadmin View Post
    Unfortunately my GlockKraft trigger has begun to present an issue. After one firing session of 250rds, I noticed the roll pin walking out of the trigger safety. I pressed it back in as it was still lined up, but after another 100 rounds, its walked out further. Just a data point - Ill play with it, not notifying manufacturer yet.
    What model Glock did you put it in?

And what ammo were you using?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Early (still tenifered) Gen4 17, 124gr GECO

Feedback Score
    Early (still tenifered) Gen4 17, 124gr GECO
    +P or no?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd let Jerry (at GlockKraft) know. I'd be willing to bet that they'll fix and/or replace it for you with no hassle. He always seems to reply to my email messages within minutes.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    +P or no?
    negative

Feedback Score
    18 (91%)
    I love my Agency Arms trigger. It has been flawless so far and feels awesome. Highly recommend them.
    rcsperformanceonline.com

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast