Thread: Aimpoint ACO, Anyone Know of Any Crazy Deals?

Feedback Score

Aimpoint ACO, Anyone Know of Any Crazy Deals?

I'm more curious about this optic since I recently saw one at the local Sportsmans Warehouse for $300. As of right now I don't know if the optic is still being advertised for that but I would suspect that it is still in stock. Since I am considering replacing my Eotech 552, which cost me $50 more than this optic is on sale for plus shipping, I wanted to know a bit more about it. What makes it unique, will it fit the PRO mounts, etc. I'm wondering if this is a good deal for the red dot or if these are available at other places for a better price.
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    The ACO has a simpler bolt on mount (no torque limiting knob), shorter battery life (according to Aimpoint) and a small Illumination range (No NVG). I purchased one for my father as a range optic. He likes it, but hasn't shot it lately due to meidcal reasons. As near as i can tell the ACO was made to compete with the less expensive RDS optics that are on the market. When I get back to the states in a cpuple months I'll be able to tell you more.