Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anderson Manufacturing Lowers

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I had some in my classes over the last few months that were out of spec. Not only could they not finish their builds in the class, but they had to deal with sending them back, getting new ones, etc. Pistol marked lowers serve no real purpose.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket 442 View Post
    Best bang for the buck.if you have to go cheap at least get a PSA blem.
    That was my next question. Should I spend $20 more and get a PSA blem lower instead?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I think if you know what your getting into (realizing that this is not really a quality AR lower) and are just building a "plinker" then I would say drive on.

C4

Feedback Score
    Mine fit just fine. It was a little tight at first, which could suggest that it was slightly out of spec, but it fits fine now so I tend to doubt that.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Pistol marked lowers serve no real purpose.
    That was my other question since I'm new to pistols and I just haven't searched for the answer yet. Do lowers even need to be marked as a pistol as long as it has the pistol tube on it? If not even better as I'd probably SBR it eventually anyway.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    Do lowers even need to be marked as a pistol as long as it has the pistol tube on it?
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    That was my next question. Should I spend $20 more and get a PSA blem lower instead?
    PSA usually has blems for 49.95. I'd buy an Aero at the very least. I just picked up a slightly used AR.
    BCM BFH railed upper,Spikes lower. Fit & finish on the Spikes was great!, but with all the premium parts & gingerbread he added to the lower he could've bought a BCM complete lower from Grant.Unless you just like building AR's or going as cheap as you can it's better to buy a complete lower with upgrades. LMT's are 330.00 & BCM blems are 325.00

Feedback Score

Anderson Manufacturing Lowers

I just bought a aero precision gen2 match set upper and lower from DOA arms for 120. I haven't bought anything from them before I hope it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Alphasig; 11-03-15 at 18:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphasig View Post
    I just bought a aero precision gen2 match set upper and lower from DOA arms for 120. I haven't bought anything from them before I hope it works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Aero lower is nice.

Feedback Score
    I've had no problems with mine. Would I get another one? Depends on how much I want to spend on my next build. Hopefully my wife doesn't see this post.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast