Feedback Score
    I wonder how well it works suppressed.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I'll let you know.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwikek View Post
    The mag release doesn't work? Have you tried to call Daniel Defense to see if they will fix the issue? Are you instead referring to the bolt release?
    Negative. The mag release wasn't working well at all. It was gritty and you had to press pretty hard to drop the mag. I tried to work it out a bit and do quite a few mag drops and it's getting better. I'm sure it'll smooth out quickly once I throw some rounds through it.

Feedback Score
    That's pretty concerning that the mag release isn't working. That's one of the most basic parts of the AR. Is the right hand bolt release also a bolt catch?
    Yes, I like pretty ponies.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hwikek View Post
    That's pretty concerning that the mag release isn't working. That's one of the most basic parts of the AR. Is the right hand bolt release also a bolt catch?
    No its just a bolt release on the right side. The mag release has gotten significantly better since working on it a bit. It still isn't as smooth as a typical AR15 but it's getting much better while breaking it in.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I REALLY hope they make this gun with M-Lok rails instead of Keymod. Also, what is the deal with DD's current furniture? I understand wanting to keep as much profit in-house as possible, but Magpul MOE SL stock and grip can't be beat for the price/feel/quality. That furniture just looks shitty. Larue did the same thing a few years ago too. Yeesh!

But other than that, I want to believe! If it runs, is accurate, and is lightweight with a smooth impulse, this looks exactly like the 7.62 AR I'm wanting.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Also, what is the deal with DD's current furniture? I understand wanting to keep as much profit in-house as possible, but Magpul MOE SL stock and grip can't be beat for the price/feel/quality. That furniture just looks shitty. Larue did the same thing a few years ago too.
    The DD garbage furniture has already been replaced. That stuff is awful.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm hoping to get one of these soon. What kind of optic do you plan on mounting on it?

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk42 View Post
    I'm hoping to get one of these soon. What kind of optic do you plan on mounting on it?
    Either a NF or Mark 4 when fully ds are back up. It has an RMR on it right now. All I had sitting around.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    LGS has em... $2,500.

Not a fan, off of First Impression in the store, atleast.

I don't want Keymod on my .308 Battle Rifle, sorry. Wasn't a Fan of the Charging Handle. Also, not near as Lightweight Feeling as a SCAR 17... I know that's apples to oranges, but just throwing that out there. However, it did not feel like a pig like the LMT MWS does.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast