Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone found a DD5V1 yet?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe View Post
    Just scoped mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice pair of Razors you got there. Might I ask, given the weight of the scope, how come you did not pick a 1-8X ? Huge cost for best of breed scopes in that category, or something else?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I ran a 1-6 razor on a scar17 and liked it, for what I am using it for I didn't really need the extra cost. Also helps keeping everything the same, I'm anxious to see what Nightforce had coming soon, I've heard rumors...

-Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I also have a 16" gap10 in 308 with a 3-18.

-Too many guns not enough time-
    2016 Rocking: Sig Sauer, Vortex Optics, GA Precision, MGM targets, MARS Armament, Inc., KMW Rifles, Mack Brothers, B&T Industries, Prime Ammo, Mile High Shooting Accessories, Gray Guns, Armageddon Gear, Rustick Knives, LLC.,Bartlein Barrels, CORE Shooting Solutions, Magpul.
    Contributing author on www.modernserviceweapons.com

Feedback Score
    Well with those guns and scopes I would say you are fully covered in the 308 department!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The scope is a little much, but the rifle is very accurate. I'll pick up a Nightforce 2.5-10x42 and put the Razor back on the WinMag.

Sorry the picture sucks. Just a cell phone.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    'joe.....what kind of accuracy are you getting send what load are you shooting?
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    For CL barrels, I prefer to burnish in the bores with at least 300-500 rounds before determining what different rounds/loadings do. I've seen a few misleading results that tested to do so comparing relatively fresh CL barrels to burnished ones. Many can be surprised by that potential. I personally like to start with low temp powders with long bearing surface projectiles, even if the cycle in function is incomplete. Sure, run some normal ammo to insure function, but I like to run them in with ammo like this. You can have a very nice throat and bore for real load testing this way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I REALLY hope they make this gun with M-Lok rails instead of Keymod. Also, what is the deal with DD's current furniture? I understand wanting to keep as much profit in-house as possible, but Magpul MOE SL stock and grip can't be beat for the price/feel/quality. That furniture just looks shitty. Larue did the same thing a few years ago too. Yeesh!

But other than that, I want to believe! If it runs, is accurate, and is lightweight with a smooth impulse, this looks exactly like the 7.62 AR I'm wanting.
    I agree, M-LOK is way better.

Feedback Score
    Thinking about picking one of these up. How is the recoil impulse? For me it will be a battle rifle first and a dmr second.
    Last edited by awdxtc; 08-07-16 at 20:55.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Can anyone comment on how well gassed the rifle is?

Is it meant for cheap steel case? Anyone run one with a can?

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast