Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brief Review of the Surefire Warden/Blast Diffuser

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by t15 View Post
    And why would you buy a surefire muzzle device if you did not have a surefire SUPPRESSOR.

THIS PRODUCT IS FOR BIG BOYS WITH THICK WALLETS WHO OWN SUREFIRE SUPPRESSORS.

if you do not own a supressor or intend to own 1, then I would suggest 1 of BCM's hybrid compensators.

This is a very simple subject. If you don't understand the necessity for this product on the market, don't buy it, but please keep your opinions to yourself.
    is this a joke?? where are the cameras?

this is a social forum by the way. it is were people are supposed to express our opinions. BIG BOY
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Feedback Score
    do you guys scream the words out that you type in all caps?

Feedback Score
    And why would you buy a surefire muzzle device if you did not have a surefire SUPPRESSOR.

if you do not own a supressor or intend to own 1, then I would suggest 1 of BCM's hybrid compensators.

This is a very simple subject. If you don't understand the necessity for this product on the market, don't buy it, but please keep your opinions to yourself.
    I'm an average sized guy with a decent sized wallet... In case that makes you feel better. Don't you think you're being a little overly-sensitive here?

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)

Calm your tits, bro. It's just the internet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nolt View Post
    do you guys scream the words out that you type in all caps?
    in cases like this, most of the time i am laughing at the "over sensitivity" as KSM stated.
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So, would it be safe to say the SF brake + Warden performs similarly to a Noveske KX3?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Along the same lines, I'm interested if the Warden adds backpressure to the gas system like the KX3 does.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KSM View Post
    Soooooo..... Spend $150 on a Surefire muzzle device, then another $180 on this to go over it, thus negating why you paid the $150 for the muzzle device.... Just to come full circle and do the same thing an A2 flash hider does for $10? What am i missing here?
    Possibly the SureFire suppressors that don't mount to your $10 FH? Also the fact that SF muzzle devices are priced at $130 from SF and you can also find them cheaper new and used in other places?

Feedback Score
    Wow, a lot of vitriol towards Surefire. If you don't like their muzzle device products then take your business elsewhere. Yes they're spendy, but if the Warcomp I bought and installed on my Colt is any indication, they're beautifully machined of good material, and they perform as claimed. I may not be in the market for this particular product, since the Warcomp is not terrible to be next to online, even on the right side, but for many it could make a real difference at a class or crowded range.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I got the Warden for use at events like 3-gun where I want to still mitigate the blast and not be a dick, but also not put wear on my suppressors.

It's another option to use, and I'm glad I got mine.

Although yeah, if you don't have any suppressors, it'd be better to just select a different muzzle device altogether.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast