Thread: reiner arms mag "stickies"

Feedback Score

Question reiner arms mag "stickies"

anyone got any experience with the sticky things from reiner arms for the magazines. im curious how they will work in a pouch. they seem like they would stick and make a mess out of a mag change.

Feedback Score
    These gives "tactile" feel to it. Not that one can't grip the magazines by themselves unaided by the EMGs. . .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have some on a few of my 30 round PMAGs...they are ok but nothing special. I like the pieces that fit on the side of the PMAG but the strips that wrap around the front of magazines don't stick as well.

Feedback Score
    I think they look awesome, not sure if they really do much for the regular Joe but more grip is always better (unless your running a tight fit mag pouch). I run them on all my P-mags and use GI 4mag pouches. Mags load and release in and out of the pouch great. Definately get the Ranger Plates if your run a mag pouch though!

Here's a couple pics for ya...

20 rounder mag with rainier kit:
    [IMG][/IMG]

30rounder mag with kit:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Note: I purchased the full kits originaly but I was unable to get the front straps to stay on well enough to consider them usable. I was tempted to bond them with high strength adhesive permenantly but ended up tossing them as I think they will only fall off and leave residue down the road.

Feedback Score
    Like said, they do offer that little bit of extra texture and aesthetically cool looking, but for that cost, I dont plan to buy any more. I like Reiner, but thats a bit pricey.

My glove palms grip plenty well, and if your having trouble gripping/loading your mags no matter what the conditions, then keep training. Worst/best case, reload from behind cover if its that imperative.

slow is smooth, smooth is fast