Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
After 40 or so years of shooting 1911s, I've been trying to switch over to glock over the last several years. I truly think the g17 is one of the finest combat handguns on the planet. My EDC is a g26.
Having said that, I must also say that shooting a glock has always been a battle. No other pistol or revolver has ever been as difficult to shoot as my damn glocks. I can - with a lot of effort - shoot POA=POI, but those SOBs truly do want to shoot low & left
I've been wanting to explore sigs with the hope of dropping my glocks. I want 9mm, and I'm 6'5" and 280#, so I can EDC the "carry" version of the 320 with no problem. (I carry my g26 with a g19 mag with no problem.). So - I, too, am interested in 320 feedback.
To complicate matters, I could even see going the 229/Legion route. For a variety of reasons, I am also interested in 229 vs 320 accuracy out to +/- 75m.
Looking forward to the comments and dicussions.
john
The 320 should clean up those low/left issues. I'm 6'5 300# and use the large frame, it's a tack driver no matter how hard you crank on the grip. I was told it's because the FCU isn't actually connected to the frame like a Glock/m&p.

I'm not much help as far as the 229 vs 320 as I split time between my 228 and 320c