Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1086

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by southswede View Post
    I have both guns and could not disagree with you more.
    Do you mind elaborating?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I have both guns and could not disagree with you more.
    So do I. ;-) The barrel fit in the 320 (for example) is greatly lacking compared to the Gen 5 (which equates to being less accurate). If you look at the bid cost of the 320 to the USA contract, that means that they build that gun for next to nothing.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    So do I. ;-) The barrel fit in the 320 (for example) is greatly lacking compared to the Gen 5 (which equates to being less accurate). If you look at the bid cost of the 320 to the USA contract, that means that they build that gun for next to nothing.

C4
    Internet rumor is SIG is selling the 320 to the army at $.75 over cost.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Do you mind elaborating?

I don't agree with what he said about the P320. In my experience he either has a bad P320 or he's telling stories.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I don't agree with what he said about the P320. In my experience he either has a bad P320 or he's telling stories.
    I am a SIG dealer, stock them and have them as range rental guns. Hard to dispute my input (as it is fact driven and not emotionally driven).

C4

Feedback Score

C4

You must have a bad P320. My P320c is more accurate than my Gen 5 19 and has been in every person who has shot both of my guns. The Glock is as much a cheap gun as the Glock.

Feedback Score
    I am a SIG dealer, stock them and have them as range rental guns. Hard to dispute my input (as it is fact driven and not emotionally driven).

C4
    I have both guns, carry both guns and shoot both guns. Your post does not change my experience with both guns.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    You must have a bad P320. My P320c is more accurate than my Gen 5 19 and has been in every person who has shot both of my guns. The Glock is as much a cheap gun as the Glock.
    You cannot use a persons ability to shoot a gun well as the "test" to see if one gun is more accurate than another. First, you measure the barrel hood to slide fit. Then, you stick it in a ransom rest and shoot it for group (with various types of ammo).

The truth is that the Glock is one of the hardest guns to shoot well. The 320 is much more user friendly in that regard.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes I understand that. I was wanting your opinion on how the 320 and G5 compare/contrast.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I have both guns, carry both guns and shoot both guns. Your post does not change my experience with both guns.

Your "experience" is not actually fact based, but opinion. We all have them. That is why you have to use scientific methods to figure out which ones are better.

Nothing wrong with liking what you like, but that has nothing to do with my comments.

C4

Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast