Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1086

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by southswede View Post
    You said there was nothing identical between the P320 and G19-not even the same 15 round capacity is identical.
    Really. Thats what you got? You wanna be a smart ass? Okay. Not even the 15 round magazines are the same size.... jeeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    I have owned and carried both. They are not the same size

Identically enough, the CZ will fit into G19 holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Could you point to the portion of the RFP that Glock failed? It is easily searchable. Glock was part of the down select and met all requirements set forth by the Army. The GAO report triggered by Glock's protest does not mention a single missed requirement on the part of Glock.
    The part requiring modularity.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So you don't actually know. Got it.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Identically enough, the CZ will fit into G19 holsters.

What is your point? Have you carried both guns? Have you compared both guns. Not Google, actual experience. I have and multiple people I know have. And feel the same way. The m&p 2.0c is almost identical. I am not knocking the p10c.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    The Glock is easier for most people to shoot well in my opinion. That is part of its popularity.
    Never in my experience.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    So you don't actually know. Got it.
    Except for the part where I answered your question. Glock simply did not meet the modularity requirements.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Never in my experience.
    What’s well? There are a metric ton of Glocks in cops holsters nation wide. Most cops are not gun people and most qualify easily. I️ didn’t know how “bad” Glock ergonomics were until the internet told me. I also like GI AR triggers and standard Glock and S&W triggers. The grip angle of the Glock isn’t the most natural but I’m used to it and don’t wanna buy more holsters! I do have a new S&W M&P on order. I️ might have to buy a few new holsters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    What’s well? There are a metric ton of Glocks in cops holsters nation wide. Most cops are not gun people and most qualify easily. I️ didn’t know how “bad” Glock ergonomics were until the internet told me. I also like GI AR triggers and standard Glock and S&W triggers. The grip angle of the Glock isn’t the most natural but I’m used to it and don’t wanna buy more holsters! I do have a new S&W M&P on order. I️ might have to buy a few new holsters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    M&P 2.0 full size, or compact 2.0?

This thread has been interesting. Both the Glock and Sig's P320 are good guns. There are several other guns recently introduced into the arena of the G19 size gun. I have the Gen5 G19, P320c and M&P 2.0 Compact. I also have experience with the CZ P10c, but opted for the 2.0 Compact.

With that said, I think the addition of these good guns is making Glock a little nervous-if it is not, it should be. The Glock owners seem to have become very defensive of the Glock. Interesting times offering a lot of choices, which I think is good for both the industry and the consumer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    The Glock is easier for most people to shoot well in my opinion. That is part of its popularity.
    This is my experience as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bear13 View Post
    What is your point? Have you carried both guns? Have you compared both guns. Not Google, actual experience. I have and multiple people I know have. And feel the same way. The m&p 2.0c is almost identical. I am not knocking the p10c.

I have and don't see any practical difference. Same holster, same clothing. Neither printed more than the other, neither was harder to conceal.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast