Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1086

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I have and don't see any practical difference. Same holster, same clothing. Neither printed more than the other, neither was harder to conceal.
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Oh what would you know. ;-) You didn't see any practical difference because there isn't any.
    Last edited by southswede; 11-25-17 at 08:30.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The fact that Glock failed one huge test but has passed tons of others doesn't mean the army is stupid. Conversely the fact that the 320 failed the FBI test yet has been passed by ICE and the army (and Texas DPS among others) doesn't mean anything either.

Really all this thread proves is a certain amount of brand loyalty. "I own and/or am issued Brand X and am happy with it therefore it is the best."

The two guns are similar enough to meet general requirements but unique enough to pass or fail specific ones.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    The fact that Glock failed one huge test but has passed tons of others doesn't mean the army is stupid. Conversely the fact that the 320 failed the FBI test yet has been passed by ICE and the army (and Texas DPS among others) doesn't mean anything either.

Really all this thread proves is a certain amount of brand loyalty. "I own and/or am issued Brand X and am happy with it therefore it is the best."

The two guns are similar enough to meet general requirements but unique enough to pass or fail specific ones.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    BLASPHEMY!!!!!! This heresy is unacceptable!!!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Shot my "upgraded" 320 for the first time today. Trigger felt better shooting it than dry fire. Despite what I perceive in the 320 as having a much better trigger than my 19, both before and after the recall, I shoot the Glock more accurately I believe. Bore axis is a contributing factor possibly?

For those that have had the recall done, do you feel that the reset is a little longer?

Cheers.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    http://www.fosters.com/news/20171029...l-gun-shipment

Further the shit show travels down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Shot my "upgraded" 320 for the first time today. Trigger felt better shooting it than dry fire. Despite what I perceive in the 320 as having a much better trigger than my 19, both before and after the recall, I shoot the Glock more accurately I believe. Bore axis is a contributing factor possibly?

For those that have had the recall done, do you feel that the reset is a little longer?

Cheers.
    I took my "upgraded" P320 to the range after I got it back. I compared it to 4 new guns from the gun shop. 3 different people took turns pulling the triggers of the 5 guns side by side. None of us could tell the difference between any of the guns. My gun had a trigger that felt the exact same as the NIB guns from the store.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by southswede View Post
    I took my "upgraded" P320 to the range after I got it back. I compared it to 4 new guns from the gun shop. 3 different people took turns pulling the triggers of the 5 guns side by side. None of us could tell the difference between any of the guns. My gun had a trigger that felt the exact same as the NIB guns from the store.
    Was the turnaround time 4 to 6 weeks as stated on the website? I just signed up for the "voluntary upgrade" this morning. Thanks!
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    Was the turnaround time 4 to 6 weeks as stated on the website? I just signed up for the "voluntary upgrade" this morning. Thanks!
    I dropped mine off at FedEx on a Monday and the gun was back in my hands the following Monday. I week turn around.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by southswede View Post
    I dropped mine off at FedEx on a Monday and the gun was back in my hands the following Monday. I week turn around.
    Mine was the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    southswede and Vegas, thanks for the reply. That's a pretty good turnaround.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast