Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    IN a nut shell, I don't think you could go wrong with either one. I have tons of experience and time with Glocks. They have always been my Go to weapon of choice. Simple, easy to operate, maintain, and reliable. I have the ability to modify the grips to my liking, so that narrows the gap between glocks an other platforms for me.

I also have a P320 CA model, and it is an excellent platform as well. It has proven just as easy to maintain, durable, and reliable. I have been carrying the 320 for a while now, and it has done everything I have asked of it and then some.

I have tried, owned and shot almost every other poly pistol out there. The Glock and the 320 work the best for me and both are very close competitors. With that being said, IMO, if I was not allowed to modify my glocks, then I would without reservation go with the Sig all the way. Out of the box the 320 is accurate, and fits my hands very well. For my Glocks to fit me as well as the 320, I required them to be modified. That adds to the overall cost factor between the two platforms.

With all that try both if you have the opportunity and go with the one that works best for you. I run them both, and it really depends on how I feel that day as to what I carry. I can shoot them both equally, with equal efficiency.

TXPO
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    I've owned both, but with my large palms I only get front/back grip contact w/the G19 whereas w/the P320 Compact w/large grip module I have all-around grip contact which I prefer (YMMV).
    Tomac
    "His Universe, His rules." - Tomac

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    Not trying to scuttle discussion, but there is a 70 page thread on the Sig 320, and much of it discusses the Sig-Glock comparison...

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ig-P320/page72
    who wants to read through 70 pages? good to start fresh
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by waveslayer View Post
    who wants to read through 70 pages? good to start fresh
    Only those looking to thoroughly research a subject.

Feedback Score

Sig 320 vs Glock

I read every page of that thread as well and thought it would be a good start and good comparison to start a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rebelsooner; 11-20-15 at 08:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by concreteguy View Post
    Only those looking to thoroughly research a subject.
    yes if you want to waste your time, or just ask specifically what you are looking for. work smarter , not harder.
    Using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I own both a G17 and P320C and don't think you can go wrong with either. My P320C is smaller, has a much better trigger IMO, has been totally reliable (so has the G17) and I shoot it more accurately than the G17, so if I had to keep only one, it would be the SIG. The versatility to change grips and calibers, if one chooses, is also a nice option with the SIG.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I like the P320 concept and believe Sig did a good job executing the design (especially compared to the P250). I've only shot the full size 9mm version. Trigger is decent out of the box. Has an even higher bore axis which for me would take some time getting used to. It's not as flippy as the VP9 because there's more weight in the front of the slide. I'd like to shoot the compact version.
    I'm a lead farmer motherf**ker! - Kurt Lazarus

Feedback Score
    After 23 years of mandated glock use I was doing everything better with the P320 platform within the first
    100 rounds, I'm up to about 10k now and though I still like my glocks and wont sell them, the P320 system
    is a step forward for me in every measurable performance benchmark.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectTo View Post
    If it fits and points better for you (and you shoot it better), get the Glock. No contest.

I think the 320 concept is cool, and the trigger is sweet. I enjoy shooting them. But the reliability, Gen 4 texture, grip, and part and mag availability and price hooks me on the Glocks.
    I would argue that the SIG is probably more reliable (or at least not hitting people in the face with brace). Prices on 320's is also LESS than a Glock. The ability to change frames to match what your doing (for under $40) is awesome IMHO.

C4

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast