Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig 320 vs Glock

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    A direct quote from Ron Cohen at their P320 briefing

"If you build it completely drop safe, you legitimize mishandling."
    Same stuff is said about ABS on motorcycles. Adding ABS just encourages people to ride way above their skill level. Okay....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Hold on minute. You guys are OK with Glock still selling gen3 40's? Probably including to LE they know or should know will use lights on them?
    Another wrong to justify your position?

LMFAO.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Read that too. And with the rest of his comments they only thing I could say was "Really? Are you that dumb?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Hold on minute. You guys are OK with Glock still selling gen3 40's? Probably including to LE they know or should know will use lights on them?
    FN is also aware (as is HK with the P2000) that adding a WML can cause reliability problems.

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score

WTF???
    * Just Your Average Jewish Redneck *
    Participant in Year-Long Gun Fighting Training Program
    Competition Shooter in NRA, CMP, IDPA
    Past part-time sales at national firearms retailer, Never came close to breaking even!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Honestly, you can't make this shit up.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    We need to all not be subjective and not allow Sig to get a free pass on this. Remove your ego from firearms manufacturers, and your financial investment and hold companies accountable when they do wrong. I completely gave Sig the benefit of the doubt going into all of this.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I like their lie about how the gun can be disassembled without having to pull the trigger.

What about everyone that practices by dry firing? All good shooters do this.

This is poor or good gun handling?

Doing dry fire practice is ok but once it comes time to disassemble, the one dry fire required to disassemble is now a safety crisis?

Just another phony corporate talking point.
    Last edited by scottryan; 08-08-17 at 16:28.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    http://soldiersystems.net/2017/08/08...-p320-upgrade/

Here's some good info if not previously linked. Too much activity here to keep it all straight.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    SiG releasing their plan to 'voluntarily' 'upgrade' the triggers of the commercial P320s tells me that SiG knew this was a problem a long time ago and already developed a fix... and didn't release it to the market as part of a mandatory recall months ago because... SiG.

I would bet this is the same issue that saw the FBI choose Glock over SiG, despite the RfP being written for the SiG.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Page 41 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast