Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Running out of Iron Sight Adjustment before zero is achieved.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Did you notice what hand guard he is using? He'll have a tough time using a carry handle to clock it.
    No, never heard of that rail. My post was meant for anyone that can use the info to align a rail that a detachable carry handle can be used on... I believe I mentioned quad rails and M-loks. If you or he cannot benefit from my post then don't use it. Others will however...

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmreagan View Post
    No, never heard of that rail. My post was meant for anyone that can use the info to align a rail that a detachable carry handle can be used on... I believe I mentioned quad rails and M-loks. If you or he cannot benefit from my post then don't use it. Others will however...
    Thanks for the advice. If your yard needs raking I recommend getting a shovel and digging a hole... If you cannot benefit from my advice then don't use it. Others will however... Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?
    Last edited by GH41; 11-26-15 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last edited by MOLON AABE; 11-26-15 at 20:10. Reason: Wrong Dang Picture

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    one of my friends takes lots of classes and it happens often with a new shooter.
    Yep.
    You'd be surprised how many people sign up for and intermediate or higher course without any experience.
    The Company I worked for would contact you after registration to verify you knew how to shoot.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Go to BCM's site and look at the upper your student has. LINK Take a look at picure #6 and see commet below.

Optional Rail: ARMS #38 SPR Top Rail - This Rifle length SPR Straight top rail is a FULL Picatinny rail that connects the receiver to the forearm.

Hope this helps.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12