Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to rethread a 5/8-24 muzzle break to 5/8-32?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Which muzzle break do you intend to install? Is it that much different than these? http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...ategory_id=425

Are you looking for a different appearance or change in performance? Once you start making changes to the muzzle crown or muzzle attachments, you may not see the same accuracy you are getting now.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    I'm looking to install a brake from SD Tacfical so I can run a form 1 suppressor.
    http://www.sdtacticalarms.com/SDTA-M...reak_p_65.html

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would contact Darrell Kress at SD Tactical Arms and ask his opinion on the matter. He may have already covered this ground.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I would contact Darrell Kress at SD Tactical Arms and ask his opinion on the matter. He may have already covered this ground.
    Heck, I would ask if he could thread one 5/8-32TPI. I would even offer to buy a tap if this is the brake the OP wants.

I've rethreaded AR flash hiders to 14mm for SKS before. Of course I had to thread the SKS barrel.

Paul

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Heck, I would ask if he could thread one 5/8-32TPI. I would even offer to buy a tap if this is the brake the OP wants.

I've rethreaded AR flash hiders to 14mm for SKS before. Of course I had to thread the SKS barrel.

Paul
    Makes sense to me. The guy who makes the brake would probably take care of him.
    Train 2 Win

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12