View Poll Results: Should I Trade?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Make The Trade Already! (You should trade a Sig for an HK any day, etc.)

17 60.71%
  • Wait (because its a 40, because I MAY regret getting rid of the P320)

11 39.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To Trade or Not To Trade? P320c for USPc Stainless

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Butchy View Post
    I definitely make that trade. If you don't love the Sig, make the trade and immediately list the USP on HKPro or Gunbroker for $150 less than the going rate. You'll probably sell it in a couple of days, and still get a couple hundred bucks more than the Sig is worth. Then use the $$$ to get something you really like.
    I would probably keep the USP because I love DA/SA hammer-fired pistols and it's an insurance policy to have a .40 cal in the event of another 9mm glut.
    This is a no brainer. A SS USP is a special run HK. HK already brings a premium price, regardless of model. Even in .40 that gun will be easy to unload. The HKPRO boys wont let it last long and any serious HK collecto will drop $750-800 in a heartbeat if they dont have one.

320's are all over the place, SS USP, not so much.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys for your input. Seems like my thinking is on par with most of you in that it's too good a deal to pass up and I will not lose any money on it. Worst case scenario, I can sell it and make a profit. I didn't know that HK stopped making these, so I like the fact that it may have some slight collector value/ higher desirability over standard USP's. I'll be making the trade today and hopefully post pics by tonight.

For now, off to peruse HK Parts for mags, sights, and either a Match or LEM trigger kits

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkle Kurt View Post
    Thanks guys for your input. Seems like my thinking is on par with most of you in that it's too good a deal to pass up and I will not lose any money on it. Worst case scenario, I can sell it and make a profit. I didn't know that HK stopped making these, so I like the fact that it may have some slight collector value/ higher desirability over standard USP's. I'll be making the trade today and hopefully post pics by tonight.

For now, off to peruse HK Parts for mags, sights, and either a Match or LEM trigger kits
    You'll be able to everything except the Match trigger itself... it's meant for a FS but you can still put the rest of the parts in there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkle Kurt View Post

If you just want the pistol; great, but if you're thinking about selling it as part of the deal and you haven't done it yet, you might want to jump on gunbroker and look at pricing and actual time it takes to sell a similar pistol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123