Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATF fingerprint cards Form 1

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    I did order some of the cards from the ATF before I even made this thread, but not knowing how long it would take, I'm just trying to get the info beforehand.
    I thought they changed addresses to Atlanta Georgia...
    Last edited by masakari; 11-26-15 at 13:50.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    I did order some of the cards from the ATF before I even made this thread, but not knowing how long it would take, I'm just trying to get the info beforehand.
    I thought they changed addresses to Atlanta Georgia...
    Could be, and if so then I apologize.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    Could be, and if so then I apologize.
    The last ones that I used and shared with others still had the Martinsburg, WV info on them and no one have a problem with them.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have sent in no fewer than a dozen fingerprint cards with the local PD ORI on them for my own Form 1s and 4s, and now for customers, with the most recent form 4 with prints returned approved a couple months ago. Also used them for my FFL application in 2014 with no problems and that application packet included the ATF cards, we just didn't use them. My understanding is that as long as the cards are the FBI standard, then they're ok.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MJN1957 View Post
    How can your family legally possess the registered item when they are at home with it and you are not if not by a trust or corporate ownership?
    Just because you leave your residence for a short period of time, that does not mean that whoever is home is possessing your firearms. If so, everyone who doesn't have a trust would have to live alone or take all of their NFA firearms with them each time they leave the house.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    When you place your order, get a bunch so you will have them on hand for you or friends.
    And get them all fingerprinted at the same time too. I usually do ten cards at a time. The officers think it's kind of weird, but they only see me 1/5th as much.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    I have sent in no fewer than a dozen fingerprint cards with the local PD ORI on them for my own Form 1s and 4s, and now for customers, with the most recent form 4 with prints returned approved a couple months ago. Also used them for my FFL application in 2014 with no problems and that application packet included the ATF cards, we just didn't use them. My understanding is that as long as the cards are the FBI standard, then they're ok.
    I know. I think like anything with the ATF - It depends on what region you are in and who your examiner is, what phase the moon and tides are in and whether Starbucks made said examiner's Chai Latte just the way they like it on the morning that they review your paperwork. 10,000 go through just fine but you, Mr. 10,001, are out of luck for reasons known only to Starbucks and the NFA gods.
    Last edited by TommyG; 11-27-15 at 07:10.
    Open the pig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12