Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Build - CMT Tactical, Project Dark Earth

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I tried to show the view I get when shouldered. The top of the laser barely enters my FOV and is certainly less invasive than a FSB. I left the optic off to better demonstrate the view.

Lol! Thanks! Nice catch.
    Nice an that's in a Co-witness which is what I'm running my t2 in...thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GO_ALLOUT View Post
    Nice an that's in a Co-witness which is what I'm running my t2 in...thanks!
    Didn't realize you were using a micro. I can swap it for one of those (also ADM absolute) and check it later. I have a T-1 on a differs rifle.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Didn't realize you were using a micro. I can swap it for one of those (also ADM absolute) and check it later. I have a T-1 on a differs rifle.
    Awesome and thanks...was running an rmr on top before swapping it out for the t2 and put the rmr on top of my acog...check out the strike industries jelly fish for that rmr! Nice little cover that's quick and easy to remove but transparent so you can shoot with it on if needed.

Feedback Score
    Ok. The Aimpoint has a larger window and more of the laser is visible in the bottom. I don't believe it will be a distraction. Hope this helps.

View through T-1 with Inforce WML

Side by side.

View through T-1 with CQBL-1.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ok. The Aimpoint has a larger window and more of the laser is visible in the bottom. I don't believe it will be a distraction. Hope this helps.

View through T-1 with Inforce WML

Side by side.

View through T-1 with CQBL-1.
    Thank you sir! I'm thinking I'll give one a shot!

Feedback Score
    Over the last couple years I’ve discovered the laser as a backup isn’t that great. I don’t run night vision and while the red laser is usable in darker environments, it’s impossible to see in bright sunlight past a few yards. BUIS are on the list to finish it off. I swapped the X300u for the new Scout DF. I found a deal on a T-2 in the FDE finish.

Finally I added the Anchor from Rail Scales for the VFG. It’s the perfect size and shape for how I use them.

Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12