• DD Lite III

13 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCM Alpha or DD Lite III

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAR View Post
    I am a civilian interested in light weight and the durability of the FSB. I would only add a light. Otherwise, I am home defense and a target shooter.
    With that being the case , then I would recommend the BCM Alpha, simply due to the design and potential additional weight savings from the Keymod accessories' mounts.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAR View Post
    I am a civilian interested in light weight and the durability of the FSB. I would only add a light. Otherwise, I am home defense and a target shooter.
    KMR it is.

Feedback Score
    The DD lite III is pretty expensive...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    KMR it is.
    Thanks...I thought the same.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I'm sure Iraqgunz meant, "If weight is a concern, then KeyMod"

The longest C4 rail is 12" with a total weight of 15.3oz, the KMR-A is a total of 9.9oz on a 13” rail and a total of 10.3oz on a 15” rail
    Yeah, I kind of assumed that's what he meant. And maybe Iraqgunz can comment on the following (not sure if it's worth a new thread):

I was scanning around and found this rail made by Fortis called the REV II. 14" rail weighs 9.3 oz, has QD sockets built in, and similar modularity to the KMR, but clamps on and installs like the C4. So it seems to have the ease of install of the C4 with the weight/modularity benefits of the KMR. This would be perfect for me.

Does anyone have any experience with this rail? Is it up to snuff? I can't seem to find some credible freedback on it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just got my BCM upper with KMR-A 13 and it is very nice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So that this was not left hanging...I went with the BHF 16" KMR-A with a FSB. A nice surprise was that it was discounted 15% on Cyber Monday. I appreciate the feedback.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    should be a great upper group. enjoy!
    By the by, although I voted for the DD Lite III rail, im rather surprised that the voting was so close between the two rails. I figured the kmr would crush the lite III. Nice to see some love for a quality quad rail. But again, both rails are solid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12