Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Buy the pistol and swap the hand guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    They make a pistol for that purpose I believe. http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpio...l-w-flash-can/

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    They make a pistol for that purpose I believe. http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpio...l-w-flash-can/

This is the first I have seen of that version, but that looks like what I will be saving up for!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)

CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Oh yeah. Duh. I forgot I'd seen that.

I was gonna do that, but then I didn't want to only shoot it suppressed so I think I'm doing this instead

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

Totally wish that had been a thing when I bought mine last year.

That's making me want a 2nd one to put one of those new tail hook braces on.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Just curious, would buying the carbine version to SBR alleviate any 922R issues since it's a rifle already? Just swap or cut the barrel.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    I wanted (and still do to a much lesser extent) an mpx till all the first gen second gen stuff. Between that and the price it was too much.

It's been replaced in the lust category by the 10mm vector that's coming.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com
    Although I'm a little put off by Sig's slow roll out of short barrels, I will say that my MPX is the only PCC design that has been out of the box 100% reliable since I went on a NFA binge last year. I had to send back the trigger pack on one of my MKEs, I've had two of my Scorpion mags crack their feed lips, and my 9mm Kriss will not reliably lock back on empty 33 rd Glock mags. All of these issues crept up in the first 1000 rounds with these platforms. Moreover, my MPX is the softest shooting PCC that I own and easily the most modular and versatile.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Although I'm a little put off by Sig's slow roll out of short barrels, I will say that my MPX is the only PCC design that has been out of the box 100% reliable since I went on a NFA binge last year. I had to send back the trigger pack on one of my MKEs, I've had two of my Scorpion mags crack their feed lips, and my 9mm Kriss will not reliably lock back on empty 33 rd Glock mags. All of these issues crept up in the first 1000 rounds with these platforms. Moreover, my MPX is the softest shooting PCC that I own and easily the most modular and versatile.
    I have yet to crack a scorpion mag but I know a lot of people are having issues. It's why I'm mega glad Manti core is producing metal reinforced mags. Other than that potential issue my scorpion has run and run and run with every but of cheapo crap ammo I can throw at it.

And don't get me wrong, I still want an mpx just a little less than I did before. Hoping maybe I can snag one second hand at some point.

And the vector, that's as much a 10mm lust as anything. PCC that will shoot hot 10mm loads? Sign me up even if it does cost nearly $30 a mag lol

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com
    Last edited by nova3930; 01-10-17 at 22:46.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Made myself a little barrel extension so I can shoot with the carbine handguard while I'm waiting for my can to be paroled from NFA jail.

Nate
    NAAH Tool Works
    Naahtoolworks@gmail.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I think it is actually EXAST!

I'll give you guys a hint....... It's related to the Lone Star state.
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast