Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion EVO Carbine

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    any updates on release date?

Feedback Score
    These are now starting to show up again on shelves. However, these are not the 2nd gen guns with 1/2x28 threads. Instead, these are guns that were initially destined for areas other than the US. Thus, they will have a welded trigger screw and 18x1 thread. That welded screw will not play nice with 922r kits, but CZ has reportedly issued a statement that they will replace the lower for free once non-welded parts become available.
    Last edited by Sensei; 04-02-16 at 20:40.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Any idea when the gen 2 versions with non-welded parts will come in? Being in CA makes replacing anything with SN's a pain. I'm assuming it's the lower that's serialized?

Also, I'm a little confused. The reference to these showing up was to the Carbines right? I thought the entire time that the Carbines would show up with the gen 2 updated features. And wouldn't the issue of 922r be taken care of by CZ before selling them? Again I'm not talking about the pistol version. Sorry for any confusion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by w3453l View Post
    Any idea when the gen 2 versions with non-welded parts will come in? Being in CA makes replacing anything with SN's a pain. I'm assuming it's the lower that's serialized?

Also, I'm a little confused. The reference to these showing up was to the Carbines right? I thought the entire time that the Carbines would show up with the gen 2 updated features. And wouldn't the issue of 922r be taken care of by CZ before selling them? Again I'm not talking about the pistol version. Sorry for any confusion.
    According to this update from CZ the swap will just be the trigger housing.

http://cz-usa.com/uncategorized/17198/

I do not believe that the trigger housing in serialized.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    any more word on when these 16" carbines will be available for purchase?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Not a carbine but I found a pistol for a good deal and couldn't resist any longer. I was waiting for the carbine but WTH.
    I will be starting the SBR process soon. I need to shoot it a little first to make sure everything is GTG before I take the SBR plunge.
    Already ordered shorter selector switches and a Shockwave brace and adapter for extra cheekiness.

Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 04-23-16 at 20:59.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Yeah I'm seeing a few pop up that are tempting me, but I'm torn with waiting for the '16. I don't want to wait and have the '16 come after July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I see enough where the price has been cut that I figure the new ones have to be on their way. Gotta clear out the old before you get the new in stock

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 04-24-16 at 17:29.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quick question on the pistols: is the handgaurd removable? Seeing that the carbines are coming with M-LOK on the handgaurds, I would guess future pistols will come with M-LOK also. That said, if the handgaurd is integrated to the receiver you're stuck with what you get.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast