Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need some advice on 2 subpar ARs

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Buy right buy once.
    Of the two, M&P.

That said, you can always upgrade or modify anything as long as you have a worthy receiver. I keep a few stripped receivers for rainy days. But really, wait and buy right the first time.

FWIW, DPMS is also "approved" by a lot of departments. That doesn't mean much if you are making an investment in something you may be relying on not to fail.

Feedback Score
    I'd buy the S&W, then sell it after Hillary is elected for at least twice what I paid.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    As unpopular as it might be, I say get the Bushmaster. Here's why:

Both guns are not really top tier. The S&W is, admittedly, the better gun. However, neither is ideal. Since neither is ideal, I'd go for the one with the best resale value. Let's face it, outside of us enthusiasts, the Bushmaster brand recognition is second only to Colt. Should a ban (or potential for a ban) occur over the next election cycle, the Bushmaster will have much higher appeal/resale value by far.

Just my .02

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyyr View Post
    As unpopular as it might be, I say get the Bushmaster. Here's why:

Both guns are not really top tier. The S&W is, admittedly, the better gun. However, neither is ideal. Since neither is ideal, I'd go for the one with the best resale value. Let's face it, outside of us enthusiasts, the Bushmaster brand recognition is second only to Colt. Should a ban (or potential for a ban) occur over the next election cycle, the Bushmaster will have much higher appeal/resale value by far.

Just my .02
    Not to be argumentative, but I disagree that The Bushmaster name would be more quickly recognized by the layman. People who know nothing about firearms know S&W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Given the choice between the two I would take the S&W for sure, everything points to them being a safer option in terms of quality.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234