Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody have more info on this teaser? (Colt LE6960 Mid-Length)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    There really isn't. If you put a comp on both guns and then measure split times, you will not find much difference at all (cannot go by feel, must go by performance).

Over the last two years, they have actually made HUGE strides to embrace the commercial market (IMHO), we now have a LARGE selection of Colt parts (specifically NFA uppers and barrels). Factory built SBR's are now available to commercial distributors (before it was LE only distributor and sales). This is a HUGE change at Colt.C4
    Split times aren't the issue. The issue is LISTENING TO THE ****ING CUSTOMERS!!!!! Which Colt hasn't done until very recently. Again, businesses ignore their customers at their own peril. The proof is in the pudding, and it's called bankruptcy.

And, without any intended malice, you're too close to be objective. You earn your living hocking their wares, so you have a staked interest in supporting what Colt has done.

I don't.
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Relax dude, we get it. You don't like Colt...
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
    Split times aren't the issue. The issue is LISTENING TO THE ****ING CUSTOMERS!!!!! Which Colt hasn't done until very recently. Again, businesses ignore their customers at their own peril. The proof is in the pudding, and it's called bankruptcy.

And, without any intended malice, you're too close to be objective. You earn your living hocking their wares, so you have a staked interest in supporting what Colt has done.

I don't.
    We have two different claims here. You state that a carbine gas system and a mid-length gas system are way different in recoil. I asked what your split times between the two (valid measure of performance of firearm).

The second issue is that you believe that Colt has ignored the commercial market. This is somewhat true (no argument). Over the last TWO YEARS they have really changed. So no, the bankruptcy didn't change anything in this regard.

The bankruptcy issue isn't/wasn't because Colt wasn't selling any guns! The reason is because the Sciens Capital Management took more money out of the company than it produced (paying themselves large sum of money and screwing the company at the same time). It would be the same as you spending $100k a year when you only make $25K. Understand? For the record, Colt sells every rifle and pistol they make. We are so backordered on guns, parts and SBR's, that it isn't even funny! If what you were saying was the least bit accurate we would be over stocked with no buyers. Not true.

We don't mind a good debate, but at least know what you are talking about before making yourself look foolish. Yes, we sell Colt. That has nothing to do with the truth about the company, their financial position and their products.

C4

Feedback Score
    We have two different claims here. You state that a carbine gas system and a mid-length gas system are way different in recoil. I asked what your split times between the two (valid measure of performance of firearm).

The second issue is that you believe that Colt has ignored the commercial market. This is somewhat true (no argument). Over the last TWO YEARS they have really changed. So no, the bankruptcy didn't change anything in this regard.

The bankruptcy issue isn't/wasn't because Colt wasn't selling any guns! The reason is because the Sciens Capital Management took more money out of the company than it produced (paying themselves large sum of money and screwing the company at the same time). It would be the same as you spending $100k a year when you only make $25K. Understand? For the record, Colt sells every rifle and pistol they make. We are so backordered on guns, parts and SBR's, that it isn't even funny! If what you were saying was the least bit accurate we would be over stocked with no buyers. Not true.

We don't mind a good debate, but at least know what you are talking about before making yourself look foolish. Yes, we sell Colt. That has nothing to do with the truth about the company, their financial position and their products.

C4
    We can both agree and disagree. No problem.
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC) Power should only be given to those that want it least.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
    We can both agree and disagree. No problem.
    Sure, but one of us is actually correct. ;-)

If you have PROOF of what I am saying is incorrect, post away!

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sure, but one of us is actually correct. ;-)

C4
    Will you give me a discount code if I correctly guess which one?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Factory built SBR's are now available to commercial distributors (before it was LE only distributor and sales). This is a HUGE change at Colt.
    C4
    Well, my favorite dealer is OOS on 6933s at the moment...and has been for some time...
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Will you give me a discount code if I correctly guess which one?
    Actually yes! We have a new discount code coming on line shortly. ;-)

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Well, my favorite dealer is OOS on 6933s at the moment...and has been for some time...
    Yep. It is dreadful. I have so many people wanting Colt SBR's it is silly.

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Actually yes! We have a new discount code coming on line shortly. ;-)

C4
    Sweet! When can I PM you for it?

(My official guess is 'C4')

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast