I purchased a SBR rifle from them back in August.

A few weeks ago, I go to my SOT to pick it up.

It is a regular version of the gun.
With a 16 inch barrel.

Despite the SOT being told I had a SBR coming,
and me asking if he needed transfer / stamp payment in advance,
it appears they never did the deal as NFA, just a regular gun FFL to FFL transfer.

How in hell you sell an item listed on the order and invoice as a 10inch SBR, the buyer is listed as a trust, and your receiving FFL as an SOT, and the item in the box is a 16inch gun and done as a regular firearm I do not know.

They were trying to blow me off on the phone that night,
but finally someone got on with me.

They have no more of the SBR.
They offer a huge discount 100$ on the rifle if I take it.
I say no way.

I am supposed to get some huge email, coupon, etc. in the email the next day. FFL is supposed to get an RMA shipping label.

The next day he does not have it because their "CA FFL" or whatever is pending renewal. Maybe when someone tells him an SBR is coming, has only dealt in NFA with you, and it takes months for the gun to arrive he should have wondered why their was no tax paperwork and why you emailed him about it. Why in the world would I wait months for a gun I can get in any local gunstore and drive hours to him to pick it up?

I have never got an email back from Botach.

I still have no refund.

Cannot get to customer service on the phone.

No message has been answered.

Could they have been out of the guns, could not get more in a few months, then just sent a regular version thinking I would buy it?

Or actually be stupid enough to have an "in stock, SBR" they sold me that is actually an out of stock regular version?

I am sick of hearing from the guys that say "Well, I bought 5 Glock mags for a hundred bucks from them once and it went fine." or "Hey, I bought the same 16 inch rifle they sent you and it was here in a week."

There is something fundamentally wrong with these clowns.

I think 3 weeks of not hearing back from them is also pretty revealing.