Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Botach goes full retard with NFA

Feedback Score
    SteyrAUG, I don't disagree with your logic. However, in my case, show me where else you can buy a Beretta ARX100 SBR for close to $900. In fact, show me where else you can attempt buy a Beretta ARX100 SBR at any price. My expectations are realistically low. If a regular ARX100 shows up, I won't be surprised. If a chopped up parts kit shows up, I won't be surprised. If nothing shows up, I won't be surprised. In fact, the only way that I'll be surprised is if an ARX100 actually shows up. The credit card I used is from a bank that holds plenty of $$$ for me, so if a chargeback is necessary, that won't be a problem.

In all of this, the thing that I don't understand is why Beretta chooses to sell ARX100's to Botach at such a price that nobody else even comes close. Why is Beretta selling ARX100 SBR's only to Botach? Botach has so many that they're cutting some up for parts kits and selling them $50 cheaper.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_...rms_wikiarms=0

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I can't say that I do lots of business with Botach, but the few transactions I have done have worked. As jesyvuah said, some of my orders have been back ordered but they have always come thru. My rules for dealing with them are simple - no large purchases and nothing that I need tomorrow. All my purchases have been things like pistol mags, gloves, etc. Would I use them for a critical purchase that I needed ASAP? Absolutly not, but they have worked for me on the things that I have ordered.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I'm sure I'll get burned eventually but I've been lucky with small purchases as well. I also like their "make an offer" option.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dispute it on your credit card. Most likely you will win and then get to keep the rifle.

I did this on a $2400 deal with a douchebag on gunbroker and also got to keep the item.

Always pay with a credit card.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    Well then why would you order it from Botach?

Botach isn't a company with "bad shipping" or "poor management."

On the contrary, it is a very well run scam operation.

They are part of a crime family run by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

To the best of my knowledge Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is not related to them and has nothing to do with them. I called a friend of mine to verify .

The rest of your post is correct and these guys are an embarrassment.

Feedback Score
    As a Jew and an Israeli.

I beg all of you to never give these people 1 penny worth's of business. Drive them out of business by not using them.

Feedback Score
    So I ordered 2 OSS suppressors from Botach on December 14, 2017 because they were on sale, a very good sale. My SOT just received one on a Form 3 today 1/19/18 so Botach has successfully completed one of two of my suppressor orders. I'm waiting on one more and hope they pull that thru for me too. The.saving grace with Botach is use a credit card and if the order isnt fulfilled in 4 months, initiate the charge back. Right now Botach is doing just fine by me on this latest order but I know it's a roll of the dice.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As a Jew and an Israeli.

I beg all of you to never give these people 1 penny worth's of business. Drive them out of business by not using them.
    Why?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Man...That story is crazy!

But yeah, Botach...I've heard so many horror stories about them over the last, like, 10 years that I would never give them a dime. I think they're only still in business because occasionally they don't screw someone over and that gives everyone else hope.

Sorry, man. Dispute it with your CC.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Why?
    Because the way they do business is a disgrace. They are at best liars, I know because before I had heard how bad they were ordered a bunch of Glock magazines from them. CC was charged but never got the mags, multiple calls different story every time.

I then heard they were Israeli, I called and asked to speak to one of the Israelis. Got him on the phone in english told him my problem got a BS answer. I then tore into him in Hebrew calling him every name in the book. I received my mags the next day.

This is not a good way to do business, it violates Torah and makes us all look bad.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast