Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Botach goes full retard with NFA

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Some of their items will specifically list a number of items on hand. If it shows that I don’t hesitate to order. If there’s no inventory listed, no go.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    I guess if the bar is set that low, you'd be happy with a 5 week turnaround.

I bought cans from two different out of state dealers (plus one locally) two weeks ago on a Wednesday. F3s filed the same day and approved the next day. All shipped out on Thursday and arrived Monday and Tuesday. Less than a week from purchase to F4s being ready to sign.
    I guess the guys at Botach aren’t allowed to take time off during the holidays. The point is the order was fulfilled relatively quickly for a shop that takes a lot of heat from people. I have two form 4s that were approved on 1/14/18 and I’m still waiting for them to show up at my dealer so who knows why things are the way they are. I’m glad you had a quick turn around but I’m happy that I got almost $3000 worth of suppressors for $1000.

Feedback Score
    My Beretta ARX100 SBR from Botach was delivered successfully to my dealer today. Sorry for the lack of focus and clutter, but here it is.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678