Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Silencerco Trifecta MAAD Mount - Personal Experiences

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Don't see the point of posting that list. Not that impressive.
    Point that I'm making is... I have more than one suppressor manufacture that I shoot or have shot. Do you have a Saker?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Point that I'm making is... I have more than one suppressor manufacture that I shoot or have shot. Do you have a Saker?

3 of those items on your list are a SWR product and no I don't own a Saker because I've seen enough BS with them that I won't buy one.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    3 of those items on your list are a SWR product and no I don't own a Saker because I've seen enough BS with them that I won't buy one.
    So why are you here?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

You're completely off with the comparisons and yes you're overly dramatic. Why on earth would you compare a MK9K to a Omega 9k? The Omega 9k is a compact hybrid and the MK9k is a high volume Subgun can.
    You completely missed my point.

The correct move for silencerco would have been to make the Omega 9k larger and longer to compete with an MK9k

The MK9K is nice but there is no other competitor in this class of silencer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You completely missed my point.

The correct move for silencerco would have been to make the Omega 9k larger and longer to compete with an MK9k

The MK9K is nice but there is no other competitor in this class of silencer.
    That's the thing have you ever handled a MK9K? It's huge and heavy and you'd never be able to see it over raised site. The Omega 9K is specifically built to be a modular system while the MK9K isn't and they're looking to fill a niche that the MK9K doesn't fill. Griffin, SiCo, and Gemtech obviously see profitably in this newer market and apparently they're selling quite well. So again what's your point?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    So why are you here?

Because I am pointing out I was right the whole time about this going back 3-4 years ago.

People rushed out to buy a Saker because it was the hot new thing full of hype when better options were already in front of them like a Surefire or Specwar.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On the Omega9k... It seems like a military can. Not very quiet, but very small and tough. For most of "us" the MK9K is the better can, but definitely not as tough overall (having been inside one). Not as small, not as light.

True, the best stuff in the SiCo lineup came from SWR, currently.

There is nothing wrong with the Saker, and I would suggest anyone feel bad about the purchase. It's a good can and you can run the ASR mount, done.

Lol @ KAC prices... I mean... Really... Lol. Makes Surefire look like a close out bargain.

You're both very pretty, move along.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    On the Omega9k... It seems like a military can. Not very quiet, but very small and tough. For most of "us" the MK9K is the better can, but definitely not as tough overall (having been inside one). Not as small, not as light.

True, the best stuff in the SiCo lineup came from SWR, currently.

There is nothing wrong with the Saker, and I would suggest anyone feel bad about the purchase. It's a good can and you can run the ASR mount, done.

Lol @ KAC prices... I mean... Really... Lol. Makes Surefire look like a close out bargain.

You're both very pretty, move along.
    That's hilarious.

Because I am pointing out I was right the whole time about this going back 3-4 years ago.

People rushed out to buy a Saker because it was the hot new thing full of hype when better options were already in front of them like a Surefire or Specwar.
    Well congratulations... many guys have posted they don't have the same problem.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That's the thing have you ever handled a MK9K? It's huge and heavy and you'd never be able to see it over raised site. The Omega 9K is specifically built to be a modular system while the MK9K isn't and they're looking to fill a niche that the MK9K doesn't fill. Griffin, SiCo, and Gemtech obviously see profitably in this newer market and apparently they're selling quite well. So again what's your point?
    Yes I have an MK9K. Yes I know it is a dedicated SMG can. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

What market does the Omega 9k fill? I go down a list of guns that it could be used on and I can think of a different silencer I would use on them other than an Omega 9k.

Selling loads of modular silencers to ignorant idiots and newbies doesn't mean it is a good design from an engineering perspective. These companies see a market based off their best interest in mind, not the consumer best interest. They have everyone fooled they can buy one silencer that does everything.

DPMS rifles sell well.
    Last edited by scottryan; 02-13-16 at 11:32.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yes I have an MK9K. Yes I know it is a dedicated SMG can. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

What market does the Omega 9k fill? I go down a list of guns that it could be used on and I can think of a different silencer I would use on all of them other than an Omega 9k.

Selling loads of modular silencers to ignorant idiots and newbies doesn't mean it is a good design from an engineering perspective. These companies see a market based off their best interest in mind, not the consumer best interest.

DPMS rifles sell well.
    Well it's rated for Sub .300blk, 9mm, .40, and .45... can be mounted on both pistols and rifles. Pistol caliber weapons are extremely popular and SiCo makes every popular(even a Evo 18x1 fixed mount) mount there is. I'm pretty sure not everyone who bought a modular can is an Ignorant Idiot or a Newb.

So what if you have various pistons from SiCo? It makes more sense to stick to one platform and be done with it. Not many people can afford multiple cans and yes Modular cans make sense to some. Gem tech Multimounts work with their One and they get good performance out of them too. Just think you're being too critical and closed minded.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast