Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Silencerco Trifecta MAAD Mount - Personal Experiences

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    If anyone is interested I've got a Noveske marked Saker Trifecta mount I don't need.
    I could use another for a build I have planned as I’ve personally never had a problem with any of my Tricecta mounts.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdmiller View Post
    I could use another for a build I have planned as I’ve personally never had a problem with any of my Tricecta mounts.
    I sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I have zero faith in the ASR system. I ended up changing mine to the Dead Air Keymount system and have been very satisfied with this setup. This IMO is how the Saker should have come from the beginning.
    Exactly. Their Keymount system is a refined/perfected version of MAAD. Same taper-compression/alignment technology.

Would love to swap everything I have from MAAD to Keymount, but that would entail hundreds of $$. And unfortunately... i mean luckily lol... my MAAD mounts have been working perfectly so far.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Silencerco replaced all of my trifecta mounts with ASR mounts (mount, brake and flash hider)

Recently i noticed that the ASR mount no longer grabs the teeth on the brake tightly, seems like the teeth have worn from engaging the same exact spot over and over.

I can twist on the can, lock the ASR lock ring, and unscrew the can with the lock ring and teeth engaged.

I called silencerco and they are sending me a new ASR mount for the can, but i have lost faith in the ASR, and i doubt i will buy silencerco anything again.

I have the dead air keymo in route to me, i will be selling the new ASR mount with a brand new ASR flash hider.
    Last edited by Grip; 02-11-18 at 12:37.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Not to negate any of your experiences, but my two ASR cans (SpecWar 556 and Saker 762 with ASR adapter) have been working great. I wonder if a bad batch of muzzle devices.

Are your guys issues with the latches on the can mount or the teeth on the muzzle device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My issue is the teeth on the muzzle device, and i explained this to silencerco...but they are sending me a new ASR mount for the saker.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    My issue is the teeth on the muzzle device, and i explained this to silencerco...but they are sending me a new ASR mount for the saker.
    Obviously something needs to be replaced.

I know the teeth on the latch are heavily heat treated along with another surface conversion treatment on top of that (like TiN). So they would be the harder part in that relationship.

I know a while back, some not up to hardness spec ASR muzzle devices went out. But that was not recent if memory serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920