Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A new M193 comes to market (MEN)!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

A new M193 comes to market (MEN)!

Metallwerk Elisenhuette GmbH (MEN) is a German company that is part of the CBC family (Magtech/CBC/S&B). This company outfits the German Military and Police with ammunition and is considered some of the best in the world. After nearly 1 year of planning, it is finally here! Website: http://www.men-defencetec.de/en/home/ and M193 info: http://www.men-defencetec.de/en/prod...e2e4bcd748e462

The ammo comes in cases of 510rds with individual boxes of 30rds. The casings are annealed, primers sealed and bullets cannelured.

For more info and pricing: http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...on&key=MEN556A

This ammo is supposedly better than the CBC 5.56 (which I consider the best bulk 556 on the planet). All of this ammo that came into the US has already been sold!

C4

Last edited by C4IGrant; 12-07-15 at 09:50.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Well, just bought a case of this stuff! I have CBC 55gr, 62gr, and their 77gr, I can compare it to once it gets here, and I make it to the range.

Thanks Grant!
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    Well, just bought a case of this stuff! I have CBC 55gr, 62gr, and their 77gr, I can compare it to once it gets here, and I make it to the range.

Thanks Grant!
    Great. Let us know how you like it please!

C4

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Could you post a picture of the base of the brass? I would like to see how it is marked.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Grant, will they be sending ammo loaded with 77 gr. projectiles, eventually?
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Grant, will they be sending ammo loaded with 77 gr. projectiles, eventually?
    Right now, I am just hoping to see some of the M855!

C4

Feedback Score
    Well, I recently received my ammo from Grant. That MEN ammo is some of the nicest .223/ 5.56 ammo that I have bought to date. Very clean and well put together. Makes my Federal bulk 5.56 M193 look like sheet'.

I plan on shooting it through a couple different barrels to see how it groups.

Thank you Grant for the fast shipping.

P.S. Any word on the CBC 66gr ammo?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiDevil View Post
    Well, I recently received my ammo from Grant. That MEN ammo is some of the nicest .223/ 5.56 ammo that I have bought to date. Very clean and well put together. Makes my Federal bulk 5.56 M193 look like sheet'.

I plan on shooting it through a couple different barrels to see how it groups.

Thank you Grant for the fast shipping.

P.S. Any word on the CBC 66gr ammo?
    Great, glad you like it. 62gr is probably out till the first quarter of 2016.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Talked to Mr. Ken Hackathorn today about this ammo. He shot .5" group with a 1-4 S&B Short Dot and his Colt. Highly impressed with the quality and capability. Just thought I would share some real feedback from a quality shooter.

C4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How is the brass to reload?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast