Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: You have until Dec 21 to register your Drone

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    You didn't read the rules. You don't register the drone...you register yourself. The number you were assigned covers all of your drones.
    I know, they didn't ask for my address or phone number, social security number or DL number, just my name. It was easy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    I know, they didn't ask for my address or phone number, social security number or DL number, just my name. It was easy.
    Tell them you want your $5 back since what they did was clearly against the law.

Let me know how that goes...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    This is what a registration looks like, this is for non- commercial (recreational) use, Small UAS Certificate of Registration. This is for my Phantom 3 Professional.

Attachment 45719

Attachment 45720

Feedback Score
    think I would delete that first pic with the number

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    This is what a registration looks like, this is for non- commercial (recreational) use, Small UAS Certificate of Registration. This is for my Phantom 3 Professional.

[ATTACH=CONFIG][/ATTACH]

Attachment 45720
    I love how the FAA is still using laminating machines to produce official documents. Remember, these guys control all of U.S. airspace.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I love how the FAA is still using laminating machines to produce official documents. Remember, these guys control all of U.S. airspace.
    im getting my fixed wing pilots license right now and some of the books published by the FAA are outdated as far as avionics. Technology is evolving faster than the FAA can keep up.

Feedback Score
    good example of what I am saying buy the software restricting things

https://fstoppers.com/drone/dji-anno...-drones-177657

The news is actually a good move on DJI's part as the intention is to make sure all drones are programmed to comply with local flight regulations and restrictions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Damage View Post
    I read the article. What is your point? Somebody did something they shouldn't have done with an object. Like so many others have already stated in this thread, go after the the perp of the dumb deed and leave me and the millions of people who did nothing wrong alone.

This is what freedom is. We all get to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but some A-hole might do something wrong with all this freedom. Punish the A-hole. Responsibility. We already have systems in place for this.

Can't believe I'm having a conversation like this on a gun forum... Of all the places where people should understand that criminal misuse of an object is not a reason to attempt to deprive millions of law-abiding citizens of their god-given rights and freedoms...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    I read the article. What is your point? Somebody did something they shouldn't have done with an object. Like so many others have already stated in this thread, go after the the perp of the dumb deed and leave me and the millions of people who did nothing wrong alone.

This is what freedom is. We all get to enjoy life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, but some A-hole might do something wrong with all this freedom. Punish the A-hole. Responsibility. We already have systems in place for this.

Can't believe I'm having a conversation like this on a gun forum... Of all the places where people should understand that criminal misuse of an object is not a reason to attempt to deprive millions of law-abiding citizens of their god-given rights and freedoms...
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast