Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul MOE Stock

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul MOE Stock

I continue to be impressed with what the Magpul crew releases. The MOE series is as solid as there other lineup from what I can tell, just with a few less amenities, and a reduction in price.

ETA- Evidently I should have mentioned in the title of the thread that I meant the stock, not the pistol grip.

extra edit- Title now fixed.

Last edited by KevinB; 08-09-08 at 06:10.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I agree I am very happy with mine. I just wish they would ship my CTR and poly mags!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosamilia View Post
    I agree I am very happy with mine.
    Same here Though they did go a bit overboard on the amount of locktite put on the supplied screw, but that was easily solved

Feedback Score
    not to hijack - but any word on the lower ?

Feedback Score
    Very nice ... very KISS. magpul seems to be able to turn out variants of their products to cater to every persons preference ...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead69 View Post
    Same here Though they did go a bit overboard on the amount of locktite put on the supplied screw, but that was easily solved

I had meant this thread to be about the MOE stock, not the MOE pistol grips, I should have made a clearer title. I tried an edit, but it the board won't allow for a title change.

If its any consolation, there isn't any loctite on the MOE stocks.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    deleted
    Last edited by Tom_Jones; 12-01-11 at 10:23.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If you click the "Go Advanced" button while editing the first post of a thread you can edit the title.

Thankyou sir!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I had meant this thread to be about the MOE stock, not the MOE pistol grips, I should have made a clearer title. I tried an edit, but it the board won't allow for a title change.

If its any consolation, there isn't any loctite on the MOE stocks.
    Opps LOL

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    So what is the functional difference between the MOE and the CTR?
    --Josh H.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast