Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need help deciding on first AR10 - .308

Feedback Score
    No, I get it, "proof or it didn't happen". I really don't have a ton of it other other than my experience shooting them, their Sub-MOA guarantee, and others reviews. Falkor Defense, formerly built under their parent company name SI-Defense (makers of precision fighter jet parts), is fairly new to the game. But I've never read a review ANYWHERE that didn't state the quality and accuracy of their product as nothing less than exceptional.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After doing some research I decided to purchase the LMT LM308. Looking it over the fit and finish are very good. The following day after I pick it up, I was on the phone with LMT and ordered the 6.5CM 20" barrel, they ship it quickly and included a test target that showing the group. Swapping the barrel was easy. Now it just a matter of new glass arriving and some cooperation from the weather to get some range time.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    LMT MWS, KAC or the Daniel Defense. That is it. I would definitely avoid certain brands mentioned on here that charge $3,000 for platforms that I can assure you are not even remotely worth half that. If the company does not have a defense contract, and spends all their money on social media and promoting themselves with gun bunnies, their product likely sucks.

Feedback Score
    I own a LMT MWS and my range buddy owns the PWS, so I've shot both. The PWS is shockingly light for a piston 308. My LMT is far heavier, to the point where I wish I had the LM8 slick rail version and the lightweight barrel. My friend's PWS had to back to the factory for a gas block issue and has since been flawless. My LMT was overgassed with the 16" barrel but runs better since I switched to a 20" barrel. Both are accurate. I would look at the Larue PredatAR, as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234