Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 BCM Stock/Handguard

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bummedic View Post
    Anyone have an idea when the PKMR hand guards will be released? Now that the SOPMOD stock is out, I figure it won't be long. If there was an exclusivity deal with SA, I'm a little bit surprised they weren't released concurrently.
    The stock on the Saint was the original BCM stock.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    The stock on the Saint was the original BCM stock.
    My mistake... I thought it was the updated version.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If there was an exclusivity deal with SA, I'm a little bit surprised they weren't released concurrently.

I would say the opposite, if it is exclusive, and is part of the drive with a new product, I can see it staying exclusive for a 1-6 months.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I would say the opposite, if it is exclusive, and is part of the drive with a new product, I can see it staying exclusive for a 1-6 months.
    I thought the Saint had the new SOPMOD stock as well and, and since that was just released, I figured the PKMR would be, too. That was my mistake. I didn't realize the Saint comes with the original mod 0 stock.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Received my two new BCM Gunfighter stocks, BIG improvement. Feel much more comfortable. A++ for BCM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin1776 View Post
    Received my two new BCM Gunfighter stocks, BIG improvement. Feel much more comfortable. A++ for BCM.
    I agree with the much better feel. Very solid lock-up (it's actually moderately difficult to change positions on the tube). I'm still torn on the rotation limited QD sling mount; it was my major complaint about the original and it stayed the same on this one.

Feedback Score
    I'm still torn on the rotation limited QD sling mount; it was my major complaint about the original and it stayed the same on this one.
    I heard the rumor that the next version of the stock (MOD-1?) with the compartment will have a different QD sling mount design...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    I heard the rumor that the next version of the stock (MOD-1?) with the compartment will have a different QD sling mount design...
    Of course it will 🙄

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I thought the Saint had the new SOPMOD stock as well and, and since that was just released, I figured the PKMR would be, too. That was my mistake. I didn't realize the Saint comes with the original mod 0 stock.

Ahhhhh, ok, I thought you were referring to the handguards.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post

Please state where you heard that rumor, or post a link to where you read it.

BCM has two different stocks, not two different versions of the same stock.

ETA- I think I found what you may be talking about, someone was nice enough to fill me in. I still don't think it will be the next version, I think it will be a stand alone unique stock. Who knows, I could be wrong, but based on the first two being different stocks and both staying in production, that is my guess.
    Stick

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast