Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: 2016 BCM Stock/Handguard

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Oopps. I din't realize this was the polymer thread. Sorry!

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Mid is In Stock! Carbine is listed too, but is still out of stock.
    Colt Armorer Course, 2004
    Remington Factory LE Armorer School (870, 1187, and 700), 2008, 2013
    Remington 870 LE Armorer course, 2017
    Specialized Armament M16 / M4 / AR-15® Advanced Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    Glock Armorer Course, 2012, 2016
    S&W M&P 15 Armorer Course, 2013, 2019

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    After all those months of waiting on BCM, I literally just gave up and ordered a different handguard for my midlength, only for the PKMR to become available two days later. Oh well.

I'm going to get one or two of the carbine length ones though.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

2016 BCM Stock/Handguard

I do feel like they may have shot themselves in the foot a little bit since they're starting to roll out MLOK.

ETA - shot themselves in the foot with this product. Most people seem to choose MOLK over keymod if they have the choice so this would've been a bigger hit a year ago. Hopefully they release both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 10-05-17 at 10:36.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I'm sure an M-LOK version is coming. In fact, coming out with M-LOK gear is a great move for them since it's more suitable to plastic than keymod.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I do feel like they may have shot themselves in the foot a little bit since they're starting to roll out MLOK.
    "Innovate or die".

In the SHOT thread this past year (IIRC) Paul Buffoni said they "are not married to Keymod". I think coming out with RIS's in MLOK, KeyMod, and 1913 Picantinny is the smart play.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    "Innovate or die".

In the SHOT thread this past year (IIRC) Paul Buffoni said they "are not married to Keymod". I think coming out with RIS's in MLOK, KeyMod, and 1913 Picantinny is the smart play.
    Innovate or die is spot on. Wise move on BCM's part. The gun world does a lot of changing, and so do customer's expectaions. I personally like keymod, but I'm still glad to see that BCM didn't plant it's flag on keymod hill and refuse to move.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Seeing as the BCM Gunfighter stock was released with the intent of being modular, does BCM plan on releasing add ons like different cheek welds? I have the original version and want a wider cheek weld but don't want to spend another $60 for a whole new stock. Wish they would sell just the cheek weld section separately.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BPDKar98k View Post
    Seeing as the BCM Gunfighter stock was released with the intent of being modular, does BCM plan on releasing add ons like different cheek welds? I have the original version and want a wider cheek weld but don't want to spend another $60 for a whole new stock. Wish they would sell just the cheek weld section separately.

I could have sworn someone posted the rights to removable / replacebale cheekweld are owned by another company and can't be done legally without copyright violation.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast