Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 2016 BCM Stock/Handguard

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    After all those months of waiting on BCM, I literally just gave up and ordered a different handguard for my midlength, only for the PKMR to become available two days later. Oh well.

I'm going to get one or two of the carbine length ones though.
    Well I ordered one of the mid length PKMRs anyway, figuring I might use it on a future build or something. Out if curiosity I ended up sticking it on my current midlength to see how it looked/felt....well as it turns out I like it quite a bit, moreso than the more expensive Midwest Mlok drop in handguards I got two days before the PKMRs were released.
    The Midwest handguard seems like a good product but I've never liked the feel of the aluminum rail handguards as much as polymer, which is the main reason I waited so long for the PKMRs to come out before finally giving up and going another direction.
    As far as the Keymod vs Mlok thing goes, I hang so little off the handguards of my ARs - basically just a foregrip and in some cases a light, that I don't know as I'm apt to notice a real, practical difference between the two.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Carbine length PKMR handguards in stock, I picked up a set for a KISS 6720.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a set of each now. (EDIT: hopefully these pics aren't displaying at some gigantic size, I tried to adjust them. However, I'm my phone and thus can't completely tell how they look on the actual website.

Just got the carbine length set today and stuck them on my lightweight mutt BCM upper and a Rock River lower. At some point I'll have to rattle-can the PKMR and the foregrip to match the rest of the gun but it wasn't good weather for spray painting today.

I really like the PKMRs a lot, even Magpul's SL series handguards started seeming a bit bulkier than they needed to be. The PKMRs are very slim.
    Last edited by Circle_10; 10-31-17 at 21:16.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

2016 BCM Stock/Handguard

Quote Originally Posted by jackblack73 View Post
    I'm sure an M-LOK version is coming. In fact, coming out with M-LOK gear is a great move for them since it's more suitable to plastic than keymod.
    I have a set of the midlength keymod handguards I need to dig out. Did they stop making those? I like the look of the new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 11-02-17 at 06:19.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526