Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My GPC

Feedback Score
    Personally I shoot on private property. It's limited for space but it's free. I used to shoot at Texas star shooting range outside Copperas cove but they rubbed me the wrong way so I don't bother spending any more money with them. Best of the west range in liberty hill is pretty awesome if you have the inclination to drive that far. There was a range out past Rogers in Davila TX that was awesome but I'm not sure if he is still open. He was big into Appleseed but then he had a falling out with the organization. He did a pretty cool zombie themed biathlon bi-annually but he hasn't posted anything since last October.

Feedback Score
    I'll probably source most of my parts online for this build primarily because everything is pretty much one off. Right now I'm trying to run down a lower receiver with as few markings as possible.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    There supposed to be a place in Gatesville that will let me train in the manner I want to - I haven't been up there yet so I don't know for sure. I may check out that guy in Davilla. It would be worth driving an hour or so to spend a good day training.

Just read your comment about a lower. Stuff is hard to find... I did just find a lower on Botang.com
    https://www.botach.com/ra-custom-ar1...wer-receivers/
    $99.95... It's not optimal with the fixed trigger but it is a lower and its milspec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    You have an upper yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    http://www.fulton-armory.com/upperre...inofanocd.aspx

I'm thinking about using this one, Fulton armoury says they will cut m4 feed ramps to match whatever barrel I provide. I haven't seen any 11.5 inch barrels that have rifle extensions. Right now though I'm taking my time do for me the first thing I need to do is fine a lower I'm happy with, looks like I'll be going with a nodak which means a long weight probably.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just found the Retro Black Rifle Company. Looks like your build is close to the XM177E2? Interesting there is an entire market for retro AR's. Not surprising though.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123