Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Want a Streamlight TLR-6 for your S&W Shield? You might be able to get one soon...

Feedback Score
    It looks like the Crimson Trace version has 4 modes: laser only, light only, laser + light, and laser + strobe. All are activated by the button under the middle finger on the grip once the mode is selected.

I have Crimson Trace lasers on four guns (3 tiny pocket guns and 1 1911), and like them a lot. On the really tiny .380 pocket pistols, they are very serious accuracy enhancers. On guns at least the size of a Glock 26 or larger, under light conditions when both the laser and iron sights can be seen, the laser's accuracy advantage is much smaller, but it can still be nice to have.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Treehopr View Post
    I don't know why both companies insisting on having a laser rather than making it optional.

Having an onboard flashlight is a huge plus- I'll probably get the Crimson trace version since it's advertised at 150 lumens vs. Streamlights 100 lumen model.
    Both models have the abilities to turn the laser off and run the light only.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Does anyone make a Kydex IWB holster for a Glock 19 or 26 with the TLR-6 attached?
    The TLR-6 69272 only fits the Glock 26/27/33. It will not fit the 19. These just came out so it may be a month before we see holsters.

For anyone interested, the models for the Shield(69273) and SC Glocks(69272) are now available on amazon from a 3rd party seller, not amazon themselves, for $107.40 & free shipping.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Midway USA now has the TLR-6 for the Shield (69273) for $109.99:
    http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/316...FUM8gQodIR8BXg
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Does anyone make a Kydex IWB holster for a Glock 19 or 26 with the TLR-6 attached?
    First company I've found offering holsters for all Streamlight TLR-6 models:
    http://www.daraholsters.com/blog/str...tlr6-holsters/

I have not used this company before so I don't know anything about them.

ETA: Here is another one:
    http://trholsters.com/m-p-shield-iwb-kydex-holster/
    Last edited by Big A; 04-21-16 at 07:36.
    -Fjallhrafn

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    First company I've found offering holsters for all Streamlight TLR-6 models:
    http://www.daraholsters.com/blog/str...tlr6-holsters/

I have not used this company before so I don't know anything about them.

ETA: Here is another one:
    http://trholsters.com/m-p-shield-iwb-kydex-holster/
    Well... I have had a Warrior Concealment G26/TLR-6 combo for a few weeks now. Impressive speed of delivery, quality Kydex rig, amazingly easy to wear with almost no impact from the audiotape size from the TLR.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i'm a little confused with these products. the glock 43 has a magazine capacity of less than a 1911 (as if that were possible). it would appear the primary use for this gun is immediate defense, a gut buster if you will (although revolvers are better for actual gut insertion and discharge without possibility of jamming).

that being the case, why does this type of gun need a light or laser? i would never go hunting or searching for trouble if all i had was a g43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think having a light/laser on any SD weapon for positive target ID & aiming assist is a positive and can think of many scenarios where it would serve useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I think having a light/laser on any SD weapon for positive target ID & aiming assist is a positive and can think of many scenarios where it would serve useful.
    elaborate. i'm curious for the specific application of this tiny gun.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trinydex View Post
    elaborate. i'm curious for the specific application of this tiny gun.
    I don't think I need to elaborate. It's a concealed carry gun & the environments in which it's carried & scenarios where it can used are endless.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Here is another option: http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/reactors.php and they have holsters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast