Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
Why do you feel the Octane 45K is a better choice? dB ratings look like they are similar but the Octane is 2" longer than the Omega 9K. The 9K looks like the more "cutting edge tech" of the two. For me, the ability to shoot cast bullets is a non-concern, all of my hand loads are with factory non-cast bullets.
Just fwiw.... When you guys are comparing length of the Omega9K, you need to specify application.

An Omega9K with a three lug adapter is 1.5"+4.7" which is about the same as an Obsidian with it's internal 3-lug.

I really want to like the Omega9K but it's a pistol strength silencer that is 1.5" which seems to large for pistols (imo). So now we're talking its a good 300blk and subgun can... Except that it's still very small volume, non-serviable, and it's not rated for 300blk super or 357mag or anything like that.

... So I think if you're looking for a really small 9mm subgun can it could have some merit. But for my money, a large volume subgun can will still win every day of the week.

I'm buying an Obsidian 45 with a 9mm endcap over the Omega9k because I already have an MK9K and I just don't really believe in the BUY ONE CAN lie everyone tells themselves