Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: New Uppers and a "new" offering from Colt for the FBI

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The FBI approved the Romeo for duty rifles along with Aimpoint H-1/H-2, T-1/T-2.
    Second place earns a body bag.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3Patriot View Post
    The FBI approved the Romeo for duty rifles along with Aimpoint H-1/H-2, T-1/T-2.
    This ^
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3Patriot View Post
    Correct. Specifically the U.S. assembled Romeo 4M, which SIG has since discontinued.
    Last edited by HCM; 05-26-18 at 19:50.

Feedback Score
    I have an AimPoint on my Colt through the Bureau's personally owned weapons program and all our duty weapons have the Romeo.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    I have an AimPoint on my Colt through the Bureau's personally owned weapons program and all our duty weapons have the Romeo.
    Which Romeo do they have? Is it the 4M or the 5?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Correct. Specifically the U.S. assembled Romeo 4M, which SIG has since discontinued.
    I'm pretty sure the 4M became the 4T. Not sure about which is the officially sanctioned FBI optic, or if one is and the other isn't though.

Feedback Score
    Just says Romeo4 on the optic

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I am giving re-birth to this thread...

I am looking for anyone with knowledge of the FBI SBR. I want to know which upper and lower receiver is used, and which gas block on the 11.5" barrel.
    John
    aka LONGSHOT2000

Disclosure:
    Part-Owner of Charlies Custom Clones
    Avid firearms enthusiast and 2A Constitutionalist
    and agitator of the left and the FAKE NEWS
    Scope Slut and Barrel Nerd

Instagram
    twitter
    youtube
    facebook

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Everything is factory Colt from my knowledge, including the 11.5 heavy barrel. Handguard is a special production 10.5" Geissele MK4 that is not sold commercially. Not sure on the gas block but from the what I've seen it looks like a Geissele Super Gas block. Troy BUIS are used along with Magpul CTR stock and Hogue pistol grip. RDS is either SIG Romeo or Aimpoint T-1/T-2.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by longshot2000 View Post
    I am giving re-birth to this thread...

I am looking for anyone with knowledge of the FBI SBR. I want to know which upper and lower receiver is used, and which gas block on the 11.5" barrel.
    We have a number of these assigned to the unit and oddly enough some still have the original Rock River lower which seems at odds with the relatively high speed Colt upper with the Geissele handguard?
    IMG_20180731_064338469~2.jpg

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast