Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming Spring 2016: Magpul UBR Gen 2

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Roger that. Looks like only black is dropping right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    It's already available.

Feedback Score
    Magpul site says "spring 2017" now. What the hell? I'm guessing to many stocks broke during testing and some weight is gonna be added to resolve the issue? Why else would it take a company like magpul 1.5 years to get from a prototype from shot 16 to a commercial product on the store shelves?

Either way, it blows. I bought $200 in Magpul gift cards when they were 20% off just to buy this stock... And I have an SBR build that I need this stock for. I sent in my Form 1 two months after the stock was supposed to be out... Here we are 7 months later. I've got my stamp, I've got my parts, where is my stock?! 4 more months?!
    Last edited by jekbrown; 01-14-17 at 13:14.

Feedback Score
    I had a preorder through DSG, consider it canceled.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Dang I can't believe It got pushed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lots of parts, lots of molds, a tricky mechanism to get right, and difficulty last year in getting test shots and tweaks done to test revisions with press time being in high demand for existing products, plus logjams even in testing with some of the programs we had to get out. And we are picky. Certainly not what we wanted to do, but it will be right when we ship. Weight will be as advertised. Ship date was changed now that we're finishing up, and we could put an accurate date out. It's textured, it's doing what it's supposed to. One more round of testing to go.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    ...But we do get silencer pouches that aren't heat resistant!

On a serious note, thanks for the update MP. Hopefully "spring" means late March and not June.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Dude. Chillax.

I promise you a standard CAR stock will provide a proper third point of contact to the shooter in the interim.

Quote Originally Posted by smokinghole View Post
    I had a preorder through DSG, consider it canceled.

Feedback Score
    If this was playing around with 556, I would run a ctr or STR, but this SBR lower is going to be used with 458 socom and an m203, so I'd prefer a UBR2. Magpul should be happy that their customers have the kind of passion that results in strong demand. They've got big boy pants, they'll be OK.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Dude. Chillax.

I promise you a standard CAR stock will provide a proper third point of contact to the shooter in the interim.
    I am just tired of waiting for it. I am going to get another stock or just go with a shockwave blade to make the lower a pistol instead of a rifle.

I love how when a manufacturer does this some people get out the pitch forks. It's okay for Magpul though. I preordered this back in May. When it was a summer release. I just don't care anymore. Maybe if they don't suck I'll pick one up in a year or two when they are actually available.

Last edited by smokinghole; 01-14-17 at 16:01.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    You'll be okay bro. It's just a stock.

Deep breaths.

"My body is a temple."

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast