Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coming Late 2016: Magpul PRS Gen3

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    They had me when they said it will fit my mil-spec buffer tube. I want one.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    It's got this Bushnell 3.5-21x with the H-59. http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflesc...0mm-horus-h-59

I'll probably just get both. I've got another carbine that could use the SL-S.

Thank you, kind sir. You folks have a great Christmas in Cheyenne and Austin!
    Solid choice. Thank you, same to you and yours.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So my FDE stock is on back order. Anyone know when these will be filled?

ETA: OpticsPlanet says they expect them to ship at the end of next week. I'm skeptical, but I'll stay in the game- I'm really looking forward to trying this stock on my precision rifle.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 02-22-17 at 09:25.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post

ETA: OpticsPlanet says they expect them to ship at the end of next week. I'm skeptical, but I'll stay in the game- I'm really looking forward to trying this stock on my precision rifle.
    I haven't heard anything, nor has anyone else who I know. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until they are shipping. As for excitedly taking orders dealers who have been claiming they are inbound and will have them any minute.... that seems to happen starting from the minute Magpul says they have a new product.

As for me, my current PRS and UBRs are still pretty slick.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I haven't heard anything, nor has anyone else who I know. I wouldn't expect to hear anything until they are shipping. As for excitedly taking orders dealers who have been claiming they are inbound and will have them any minute.... that seems to happen starting from the minute Magpul says they have a new product.

As for me, my current PRS and UBRs are still pretty slick.

I agree. It's pretty shady how they leave the availability line blank and don't even tell you it's back ordered. I just happened to fall for it this time. Oh, well. No real hurry, just like to have it here before I move in June.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I like my Gen3 PRS a lot. The SL-S works very well with a Larue-barreled upper sporting a 1-6.5 LPV.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post

Rainier is already shipping the FDE.

https://www.rainierarms.com/magpul-p...able-stock-fde

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234