Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Opinions on the Beretta ARX-100

Feedback Score
    One and a half years later I still love mine. I run a 4x ACOG, GRIP POD, and TLR-1 with the included 2 point sling. The rifle is noticeably lighter then my AR or AK with similar accessories attached. Have yet to have any issues. Cleaning is a breeze which is a big +. Still waiting on the 300AAC kit.
    The Authority is not the Truth. Truth is the only Authority.
    Truth Is Hate to Those Who Hate Truth.
    Love of power is the manifestation of evil.

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes.
    Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    - Napoléon Bonaparte

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    very happy to hear that , Ruski

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    I decided to get an ARX100 after reading several articles and watching every video I could find. I was on the Beretta forums and saw where Botach had them on sale. $1024.00 out the door to my dealer.

I'm really liking the fully ambidextrous features on this rifle.

Feedback Score
    I got an ARX100 and a Bren 805 for Christmas. Took both out today to sight in irons and scopes. Both have Troy micro sights, the ARX a 1.5 acog and the Bren and Steiner 1-5. I really like how light the ARX is compared to the Bren. The trigger pull is heavy but crisp. I like that it is mostly polymer. It seems like it could take a beating. I'm planning on SBRing it this year.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecop203 View Post
    I decided to get an ARX100 after reading several articles and watching every video I could find. I was on the Beretta forums and saw where Botach had them on sale. $1024.00 out the door to my dealer.

I took advantage of the same deal. Like my rifle a great deal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecop203 View Post

I took advantage of the same deal. Like my rifle a great deal.

Feedback Score
    Curious to know you guys' results at the range. Let us know how the rifles do.

Feedback Score
    One thing I noticed with my ARX is full-power M193 really feels snappy, even when set to "normal" gas mode. I'm assuming it's because the gun is so lightweight, but it could also be an overgas issue.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How are these rifles running with cans?

Feedback Score
    So its been a while, but thanks to a little larger than expected tax return this year I've decided to pick up the ARX-100 afterall. I even managed to get lucky and snag one for under $1200 from Buds. I'm currently waiting on the ACH payment to post before they ship the rifle.

I have a question for you current ARX owners: What are you running for backup sights? It seems to be pretty universally regarded that the stock backup sights are too flimsly and too high. I've seen several people running the plastic MBUS sights but it seems like those may still be too high for the elevated rail height of the ARX.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast