Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Noveske N6

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    And there ya have it. Leonidas returns.

That is the issue. John Noveske pulled the N6 line because he did not like it.

Whatever is coming is not the replacement that he was working on when he died. Regardless of what people think or say, John is the one who axed the N6, and he did it with plenty of parts on hand to continue building them. I hope the new "N6" does well, and helps Noveske out. For the people that say this should have been out years ago, there was going to be a new .308 coming from John Noveske, and he was very proud of the ideas and concept he had for it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Makes sense. I know I was hoping for something a bit more revolutionary/evolutionary. The DPMS G2 is just that. Yet I know there's probably patents/licensing involved with that. Which means anything 'new' will be yet one more proprietary platform, which we don't want.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That is the issue. John Noveske pulled the N6 line because he did not like it.

Whatever is coming is not the replacement that he was working on when he died. Regardless of what people think or say, John is the one who axed the N6, and he did it with plenty of parts on hand to continue building them. I hope the new "N6" does well, and helps Noveske out. For the people that say this should have been out years ago, there was going to be a new .308 coming from John Noveske, and he was very proud of the ideas and concept he had for it.
    Since it looks like John's vision of the N6 won't come to pass, can you expand a little on what we might have seen instead of this?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good Lord. This looks incredible.
    http://www.recoilweb.com/shot-show-2...iii-83079.html

I have been dreaming about an NSR rail for the .308/AR-10 since the NSR came out 3.5 years ago or so.
    This plus Switchblock plus PMag compatible plus Noveske quality sounds good to me.

Feedback Score
    She's a beauty!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So when do these actually become available? All the info I can find is 8mths old!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by redefined View Post
    So when do these actually become available? All the info I can find is 8mths old!!!
    They have been offered for sale on their website for more than a month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    They're shown on the website but most rifles in the noveske website CANNOT be purchased through the website. I wish that noveske would sell rifles directly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    They've been on their website but it has always said that you can't purchase it on their website...... lol

Feedback Score
    Any updates on these? Particularly the weight?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast