Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angstadt UDP-9 9mm AR15

Feedback Score

Angstadt UDP-9 9mm AR15

Didn't see this posted anywhere: https://twitter.com/angstadtarms

Another option for a sub gun. I've always been a fan of the LWD AR lower. LWD lower + 9MM upper + bolt easily hits $1.5k. If this comes below $1000 on the street I'd say it's close to being a winner. Evo is cheaper but being able to use Glock mags steals it for me.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Looks interesting.

I have been reluctant to pull the trigger on a Lone Wolf/ glock pistol due to price.

Feedback Score
    Looks good on paper. Would be nice if it is reliable and had a good Street price. Know 0 about the company.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    Looks interesting.

I have been reluctant to pull the trigger on a Lone Wolf/ glock pistol due to price.
    I mixed LWD lower with a JSE a upper and ended up well under $1000 to get the Glock compatibility.
    The Angstadt is attractive, especially if they addressed the issues from the last time these lowers were produced, such as BHO shear.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    I mixed LWD lower with a JSE a upper and ended up well under $1000 to get the Glock compatibility.
    The Angstadt is attractive, especially if they addressed the issues from the last time these lowers were produced, such as BHO shear.
    I would love to see pics of your set up.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I'm very interested. Especially with a factory SBR as an option. Anyone get there hands in one of these?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Anyone shoot one of these yet?
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I'm very interested. Especially with a factory SBR as an option. Anyone get there hands in one of these?
    These do look really really interesting - especially if they prove out to be rugged and reliable. I'd definitely consider... From the twitter feed link in OP...

The only in-use video I found in a brief search...

Last edited by cinco; 12-05-15 at 15:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    From their website... $1349 list for SBR

https://angstadtarms.com/product/udp-9-sbr/

7075-T6 billet aluminum lower with a matte black hard-coat anodized finish
    Flared magwell for faster reloads
    Integrated, oversized trigger guard
    Last round bolt hold open on an empty magazine
    Threaded bolt catch screw
    7075-T6 billet aluminum slick side upper receiver with appropriately sized ejection port and no forward assist or dust cover
    9mm bolt assembly for use with a standard AR-15 hammer
    6” 9mm barrel in chrome moly with a 1/10 twist, black phosphate finish and A2 style flash suppressor
    Magpul MOE stock and K2 pistol grip
    ODIN Works 5.5” free float keymod hand guard with continuous top picatinny rail and mounting positions at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock
    Weight: Sub 5lbs
    Length: 22″
    Patent pending
    We recommend using factory Glock® magazines

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Angstadt Arms is local to Charlotte and owned by a solid dude. Trying to get my hands on a pistol right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast