I have been following the Desert Tech MDR since It first was a concept/prototype. I had a DTA SRS .308/300 Win mag and believe they make a quality rifle.
I also had a Tavor (left handed) and I like the bullpup concept, I sold it when I saw the MDR was announced; I also viewed the Tavor caliber conversion too difficult to want to do more than a few times....

My question:
How do people view the role of a caliber changing rifle; (for the folks on a one way range, i.e. a non-mil use) I can see the 5.56 to 300 blackout being a quick barrel swap as worth it; but .308 does require a few more steps and parts

I envision having one case with several caliber conversions being nice to transport; but I am not sure how to handle any POI and any optic changes;
at some point, it just seems easy to have another gun. I am just trying to think if its a solution to a problem I don't have.....

I have several SBR's but realize the performance suffers in 5.56; so the bullpup seems to make some sense; but now having a SBR bullpup becomes a possibility
Just trying to think thru this one before I make the plunge