Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul PMag 21 and 27 GL9 extended Glock mags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Magpul PMag 21 and 27 GL9 extended Glock mags

No real surprise. Anyone should have been able to see this coming. I'm guessing the 21 is specifically sized for a specific competition length. The 27 tho... I'm not sure about, I wonder if there is a reason they didn't 30-33?

Oh well, $20 and $22, Magpul is of coarse KILLING IT as always.

Just this week Zev decides to release $42 +4 baseplates for the Magpul glock mag... Ha... I'm sure those are going to more unpopular now than they would have last week.

It seems the 27GL9 has a few windows going up the length for round number indication, that's something I'd really like just a couple of on the smaller mags :\

https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag-27-gl9
    Last edited by Noodles; 01-18-16 at 15:27.

Feedback Score
    I think the reason they kept to these sizes is specifically for competitions. The 21 rounder will be the ticket for 3 gunners running a Glock. The 27 rounder is the right length if you've got an Open class Glock with an optic. Smart move, IMHO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 59Bassman View Post
    I think the reason they kept to these sizes is specifically for competitions. The 21 rounder will be the ticket for 3 gunners running a Glock. The 27 rounder is the right length if you've got an Open class Glock with an optic. Smart move, IMHO.
    I figured it might be something like that, but I don't know all the competition rules. Yea, agreed, makes sense.

Feedback Score
    Waiting for the .40 versions which hopefully are in the works......

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Do people seriously buy Zev stuff? I figured it was the gun equivalent of big, chrome rims and a fart-can on a Honda Civic.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Do people seriously buy Zev stuff? I figured it was the gun equivalent of big, chrome rims and a fart-can on a Honda Civic.
    Yes, Zev does very well.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    No real surprise. Anyone should have been able to see this coming. I'm guessing the 21 is specifically sized for a specific competition length. The 27 tho... I'm not sure about, I wonder if there is a reason they didn't 30-33?

Excellent. With the 17s and 19s being GTG, I'm really looking forward to the 21s.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post

Just this week Zev decides to release $42 +4 baseplates for the Magpul glock mag... Ha... I'm sure those are going to more unpopular now than they would have last week.

It seems the 27GL9 has a few windows going up the length for round number indication, that's something I'd really like just a couple of on the smaller mags :\
    140mm and 170mm.......but you get 2 more rounds in a +5 baseplate with 9mm. A 21 round reloadable mag would the ticket in 40 cal.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I do think it's confusing to name them 21 and 27...both GLOCK models the mags don't actually fit.

But I'll still end up with quite a few. Thanks for the additions guys!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectTo View Post
    I do think it's confusing to name them 21 and 27...both GLOCK models the mags don't actually fit.

But I'll still end up with quite a few. Thanks for the additions guys!
    I agree. My very first thought was "sweet magpul glock 21 mags." Oh well.
    Last edited by Maiden3.16; 01-19-16 at 19:07. Reason: Sp

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast