Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul PMag 21 and 27 GL9 extended Glock mags

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post

As far as the brittle deal, what they ought to do to nip that in the bud is link up with an academy that has a concrete range, the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center comes to mind , and furnish them mags for a couple of classes. I'm retired from their now, but I got so freaking tired of either giving folks prayer rugs to drop their metal or metal/plastic floorplate mags on, or chasing parts across the range.

JMO.
    That would definitely be the place to break them. We're really lucky here we were able to replicate that range pattern but went with gravel within the walkways.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don't mean to turn this into a magpul vs ETS thread but I'm also looking forward to the magpul high capacity magazines. The ETS ones swell too much when loaded to capacity and won't fit in my g34. They fit in the others but that one gun doesn't like them. I haven't tried to 15 & 17 round ETS so I can't compare but I have 5 magpul 17s and 5 magpul 15s and they've worked flawless. I suppose I need to give ETS another shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Funny. I've had several of the Magpul 21 rounders on "pre-order" since May. Typical Magpul BS where they over promise and under deliver with delivery of new products. I cancelled the Pmag order and ordered the ETMs, in stock, as part of a Labor Day sale today. Summer is over and no Pmags - I'm tired of waiting. I'll use the ETMs for the final few matches of the year.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    A G19 with an RMR, Silencerco Octane 9 and a stash of 21rd mags is pretty appealing as a "things got weird while at work now I need to get home" gun.
    You work in a prison?
    Last time I signed one of those White House petitions it resulted in an almost-daily helping of SPAM in the inbox of that account. Worse than even the NRA. And Piers Morgan never did get deported....
    -Hmac

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now Shipping: PMAG® 21 GL9™

The PMAG® 21 GL9™ is a 21-round Glock 9mm handgun magazine featuring flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. Meeting the overall length requirements for a 140MM competition magazine, the PMAG® 21 GL9™ offers additional capacity without the need for expensive extensions.

PMAG® 21 GL9™
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Additional capacity windows, nice! Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I like. Can't wait to see them at the LGS.

Feedback Score
    I have a question for guys using PMAGS...are they gtg for defense/carry purposes or just extra range mags?

Feedback Score
    56 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pomyc View Post
    Funny. I've had several of the Magpul 21 rounders on "pre-order" since May. Typical Magpul BS where they over promise and under deliver with delivery of new products. I cancelled the Pmag order and ordered the ETMs, in stock, as part of a Labor Day sale today. Summer is over and no Pmags - I'm tired of waiting. I'll use the ETMs for the final few matches of the year.

Summer's over in...14 days, actually. Looks like they're shipping, too! I expect I'll get my ship notification from Brownells any minute now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudWars View Post
    I have a question for guys using PMAGS...are they gtg for defense/carry purposes or just extra range mags?
    That's up to you.

I've got somewhere around 15-19 of them so far. I've got a couple thousand rounds downrange through them. I've had one failure, using suspect ammo in a brand new pistol. That was with the first mag. Since then, no failures with any ammo. 2 Glock 19's, factory and aftermarket barrels. FMJ, JHP and steel cases ammo.

So, for me, I feel comfortable with my spare mag being a Magpul mag.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast