Page 125 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Very interesting info gents, and that's neat seeing a pic of the DD submission rail.

After seeing the DD submission above, I found what I believe is a pic of the Remington submission on Montrala's blog, or the "all things HK" blog

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    deleted
    Last edited by scooter22; 11-06-13 at 05:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    After seeing the DD submission above, I found what I believe is a pic of the Remington submission on Montrala's blog, or the "all things HK" blog
    Come on! It is not "all things HK". If you would search really, really deep you will find non-HK related content as well! Some Benelli, FB Radom, Hera, Vortex and even Glock

Anyway, here are some real life Remington rail pics (via mhenson07 from HKPro):

Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The above images work, but you need to be an HK Pro forum member to see them. Log in (or create) an account if you want to be able to view the images.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgex2 View Post
    The above images work, but you need to be an HK Pro forum member to see them. Log in (or create) an account if you want to be able to view the images.
    Sorry, did not know that. If it is really important I can put them on my Photobucket, but I usually try to avoid using pictures that someone else owns. I prefer linking to source.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    montrala, I would like to see them too...
    Can you throw them up on a free image host? ==> imageshack.us

Feedback Score
    By popular demand and thanks to new forum engine

This pictures are property of mhenson07 from HKPro and all credits due to him. Click pictures to view.

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg
    Montrala

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Gotta admit...that Rem. rail looks awesome. That rail, along with the Mk1 are easily in their own class of rails. The depth of design, robustness of construction, and level of machine work are the big hallmarks to these rails imo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    If that works for you, then yes.

C4
    I'm really not trying to be obtuse about this... My original point is that I'm disappointed that they would release such an awesome product and then force me to go to the competition for something that should have been designed and released with the product. Usually the accessories for a new product are the real money makers for a business and the ROI of designing bolt-on covers seems an easy margin boost.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog714 View Post
    I'm really not trying to be obtuse about this... My original point is that I'm disappointed that they would release such an awesome product and then force me to go to the competition for something that should have been designed and released with the product. Usually the accessories for a new product are the real money makers for a business and the ROI of designing bolt-on covers seems an easy margin boost.
    I would not discard a rail because it does not have rail panels or whatever. I can shoot an AR with a rail system for 100-200rds before it gets too hot to hold (especially a long one). Anything over that probably means that I am at a training class and should have gloves on anyway.

C4

Page 125 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast