Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Here's something you might not have heard, a chance to own a BATFE from Ares Armor http://aresarmor.com/store/Item/batfe-box
    That is awesome!

But am I the only one that thought there was a lot of cool stuff there? I wasn't even there, but it seems like good things were happening.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Only thing I'm interested in is a civy FN MK20 SSR, did it happen or not?
    Same here, last I read back in October was about a year away, so hopefully this fall.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    It was weird this year, most of the big product announcements came before shot.
    This made sense to me - get the word out ahead of time so people interested would know who to visit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    It was weird this year, most of the big product announcements came before shot.
    That is the case for this year.... The only thing you missed if you weren't at shot was.... Handling the new magpul stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Only thing I'm interested in is a civy FN MK20 SSR, did it happen or not?

It was on the floor..

Feedback Score
    Talking to a few other attendees, we found Glock to be rather lackluster. There were on the other hand some really outstanding new products. The guys at OSS and S.W.O.D. provided us with a breakdown of their suppressor system. AB Arms is upping their game as well with new stuff for the Tavor.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO72 View Post
    Talking to a few other attendees, we found Glock to be rather lackluster. There were on the other hand some really outstanding new products. The guys at OSS and S.W.O.D. provided us with a breakdown of their suppressor system. AB Arms is upping their game as well with new stuff for the Tavor.
    Speaking of glock... Since they finally came around and released an optics ready pistol /slide , how come they were too lazy to put suppressor sights on them? That's kinda lame of them.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Too bad Heinie didn't release a set of Slant Pro supressor sights for the Glock. Buyer's only options now for Glock suppressor sights are low tier offerings from ameriglow and trijicon.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    I was curious to see if the Caracal was going to be rolling out with the replacement model.

And the designed R51.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by falnovice View Post
    I was curious to see if the Caracal was going to be rolling out with the replacement model.

And the designed R51.
    Didn't they have issues (some safety related) with the last release?
    Last edited by Singlestack Wonder; 01-25-15 at 15:21.
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Page 157 of 182 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast