Page 158 of 182 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    I'm a firm believer in "Truth" "Justice" and "The American Way". But, "The American Way" in which in I believe, is of "Days Past" probably before I was born. As this concept is always "evolving", I can't say I like where it is headed. Dan.

Feedback Score
    Maybe I'm the only one but I'm reaching "tactical burnout". Since OIF2, I've been procuring and evolving my own arsenal of liberty. Now, about 10 years later, I've reached a point where my safes are full of quality products that solve many problems.

I get that we must evolve but as I move past 21 years in big green, I am getting a bit tired of trying to keep up. I find more enjoyment with my CZ's rimfires and wheelguns lately. I have several Glocks that I still train with but at some point, it gets old trying to keep up with the latest holster/sight/mag baseplate etc. At the end of the day, I find I need to spend more time with the stuff I have and teach my kids the lessons learned.

So, personally speaking, Shot Show 2014 was the last one I really paid attention to. There just doesn't seem to be anything really innovative replaces a product that already solves the perceived problem....at least for my current lifestyle.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthDakota View Post
    Maybe I'm the only one but I'm reaching "tactical burnout". Since OIF2, I've been procuring and evolving my own arsenal of liberty. Now, about 10 years later, I've reached a point where my safes are full of quality products that solve many problems.

I get that we must evolve but as I move past 21 years in big green, I am getting a bit tired of trying to keep up. I find more enjoyment with my CZ's rimfires and wheelguns lately. I have several Glocks that I still train with but at some point, it gets old trying to keep up with the latest holster/sight/mag baseplate etc. At the end of the day, I find I need to spend more time with the stuff I have and teach my kids the lessons learned.

So, personally speaking, Shot Show 2014 was the last one I really paid attention to. There just doesn't seem to be anything really innovative replaces a product that already solves the perceived problem....at least for my current lifestyle.

I've felt kind of in the same boat at this years SHOT. I think I'm getting burned out on all of it. That's probably why I like the S&W forum. Older crowd not trying to keep up with the "latest".

I also enjoy reading "Taffin tales". The "good old days" (fact or fiction), they do seem like a simpler time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Did feel the AK trigger... I can sum that up with a GIANT "no thanks". Very surprising fromG becsuse of how proud they are to have done two-stage correctly. The AK trigger was probably one of the lightest triggers I felt at the shot with zero, almost negative take-up. Would be very disconcerting for me on an actual gun.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Did feel the AK trigger... I can sum that up with a GIANT "no thanks". Very surprising fromG becsuse of how proud they are to have done two-stage correctly. The AK trigger was probably one of the lightest triggers I felt at the shot with zero, almost negative take-up. Would be very disconcerting for me on an actual gun.
    Was that the enhanced trigger? Because that's exactly what it sounds like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KING_PALM View Post

It was on the floor..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to start pinching pennies...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I kept a list going on my phone of things I wanted more info on from SHOT and added things to it as they were announced, looking back at out of around 18-20 things, I'd say that only 2-3 of those I didn't already know of beforehand by either months up to the week before SHOT so not much was a surprise to me besides Unity Tactical's pressure switch and the Surefire XC1.

Feedback Score

Coolest stuff this year is the Semi Auto Subguns and odd ball carbines and 5.56 pistols coming into the states. But most of that I haven't seen much on. Just a couple of pictures and videos from little known channels. The only niche most of these seem to solve is adding something cool and unique to the safe. ARs are more practical but get boring after a certain point.
    Last edited by LibertyNeverDies; 01-26-15 at 07:16.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Subguns, long distance power and minimalist style accessories were the name of the game...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyNeverDies View Post

Coolest stuff this year is the Semi Auto Subguns and odd ball carbines and 5.56 pistols coming into the states. But most of that I haven't seen much on. Just a couple of pictures and videos from little known channels. The only niche most of these seem to solve is adding something cool and unique to the safe. ARs are more practical but get boring after a certain point.
    What company was that?

Page 158 of 182 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast